Lombax Warrior
115 posts

Re: Uncharted TV Submissions

Jan 24, 2013

The Last Of Us Trailer 2013 HD " Edit Lebandit2009 "

Naugthy Dog, le studio de développement à succès, propose un nouveau jeu pour la PlayStation 3.

Des villes abandonnées où la nature a repris ses droits. Une population décimée par une épidémie. Les survivants s'entre-tuent pour de la nourriture, des armes et à peu près tout ce qui pourrait leur servir.  Joel, un rescapé violent, et Ellie, une adolescente extrêmement mûre pour son âge, doivent faire équipe s'ils veulent survivre à leur traversée des États-Unis

Message 61 of 601 (687 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Jan 24, 2013

If its up on UCTV me and "RandomGuyChris" will know

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - BoomPad48
Message 62 of 601 (676 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
143 posts

Jan 24, 2013

Wastelander
820 posts

Jan 24, 2013

BoomPad48 wrote:

If its up on UCTV me and "RandomGuyChris" will know

you a dragon dogma player?

The Kingdom of Longbow shall reign forever, for it is written in the stars above~
Message 64 of 601 (658 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
2633 posts

Jan 24, 2013

Eric, this video does go over the 3 minutes  by 30 seconds, but I feel it is very educational and beneficial to the UC3 community!smile

yeehaw i'm a cowboy now
Message 65 of 601 (636 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

Jan 24, 2013
^ That is just asking for more headache for ND because it will cause ANOTHER massive uproar for Pinkterton and Rika...and... that other skin that has it's massive fan base will show it's ugly head... WSELA There, I didn't say the whole name so maybe they won't show up. D:

But on a serious note, I'll never turn this feature on even if you make it fresh with content every week. And that is due to the massive hours I spend in the lobby that I would die of all the dubstep(Or whatever that wub wub music is) and user created content being looped over and over I'd go mad. HOWEVER I am VERY happy to see that you're listening to the complaints about this feature. I still can visit the list and check things out and now I might start doing that. But UnchartedTV is like, the most humiliating feature... Wait, actually it's Emblems but UnchartedTV is a close second.
Message 66 of 601 (565 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Jan 24, 2013

Renegade_angel95 wrote:
^ That is just asking for more headache for ND because it will cause ANOTHER massive uproar for Pinkterton and Rika...and... that other skin that has it's massive fan base will show it's ugly head... WSELA Wetsuit Elena There, I didn't say the whole name so maybe they won't show up. D:

But on a serious note, I'll never turn this feature on even if you make it fresh with content every week. And that is due to the massive hours I spend in the lobby that I would die of all the dubstep(Or whatever that wub wub music is) and user created content being looped over and over I'd go mad. HOWEVER I am VERY happy to see that you're listening to the complaints about this feature. I still can visit the list and check things out and now I might start doing that. But UnchartedTV is like, the most humiliating feature... Wait, actually it's Emblems but UnchartedTV is a close second.

Emblems are the worst? I thought the worst thing ever was stat hats.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 67 of 601 (552 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jan 24, 2013

Hi... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSHbV-Swj_o this is one of videos what want there...i know its more than 3 minutes but please look at it i think you will like it!

Message 68 of 601 (549 Views)
Fender Bender
2449 posts

Jan 24, 2013

I will send a video of my shirt on fire. Hopefully that makes the cut. 

My Youtube Channel:

NG \\Wais

Free Sitrongr

Message 69 of 601 (511 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Jan 24, 2013
^ write UNCHARTED 3 all over the shirt, yell about RoF in the BG and make it 3 minutes.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 70 of 601 (609 Views)