Treasure Hunter
4945 posts

What's scary is:  if Indiana Jones is any model for Natha...

Aug 2, 2011

AliMakaveli wrote:

hi ND,

if im not mistaken, golden abyss wont be created by you but some other company?? i dont like the idea of you selling your baby to other companies. isn't that what happend to crash?? you've got a gold mine, a thing of beauty please dont do that again. we have total faith in you not to screw up the franchize coz we dont trust other companies to stay on track.

the last thing we need is, drake vs aliens in an astronaut costume.

anyway, im sure you have SOME say in uncharted golden abyss, so i was thinking, if it was possible making it availabe on the psn store to buy and play it on the PS3. i just dont wanna buy the vita just to play it. uncharted is the only game i love dearly. i would like to play it on my PS3, and you wont lose out anyway coz i'll be paying full price for it

What's scary is:  if Indiana Jones is any model for Nathan Drake, then in Uncharted 4, we WILL see Aliens!  :smileysurprised:

Message 31 of 45 (256 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
62 posts

I had a idea, you might not like...

Aug 27, 2011

I would like to see a Jak and Daxter logo on the backpack Nate is wearing, like Cole with his Sly sling pack. I think it would be really cool, and it would bring in some more fans.

Message 32 of 45 (256 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO US!

Nov 30, 2011
I'm an extreme die hard uncharted fan! I live and breathe it! Making the game ONLY for a system that not many ppl are gonna buy isn't a good idea! But think how much more money you'll get if you release it for the PS3 as well!! You'll get the profits of all the PS3 games PLUS that of the people who already WANTED the Vita AND the vita uncharted game sales!! IT'S NOT FAIR TO RELEASE THE GAME ONLY ON A UNIT THAT NO ONE HAS YET OR MAY NOT BE ABLE TO AFFORD! It's truly disgusting and until the game is released on PS3 as well, I will not even THINK about buying a Vita! :smileymad:
Message 33 of 45 (256 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
642 posts

Actually, it can be ported over very easily because they'...

Nov 30, 2011

samuelcd1997 wrote:

It will not happen, Golden Abyss has a lot of touchscreen and other vita features implemented into the game which would be lost in the PS3 version. 

Actually, it can be ported over very easily because they've said from the beginning this game can either be played via using the touch screen or through the normal Uncharted controls. 

I don't see this happening either. Uncharted is Sony's premiere franchise and they're using it to sell this new system. Which by the way I WILL be buying so I can play this game. I did the same thing for the first Uncharted game when I traded in my Xbox for a PS3. :smileyhappy:

I'll be there launch day picking up this game and the unit. :smileywink:

Message 34 of 45 (256 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6018 posts

And I'll be right behind ou in the queue. I'd be ahead bu...

Nov 30, 2011

Pitfall_Harry72 wrote:

samuelcd1997 wrote:

It will not happen, Golden Abyss has a lot of touchscreen and other vita features implemented into the game which would be lost in the PS3 version. 

Actually, it can be ported over very easily because they've said from the beginning this game can either be played via using the touch screen or through the normal Uncharted controls. 

I don't see this happening either. Uncharted is Sony's premiere franchise and they're using it to sell this new system. Which by the way I WILL be buying so I can play this game. I did the same thing for the first Uncharted game when I traded in my Xbox for a PS3. :smileyhappy:

I'll be there launch day picking up this game and the unit. :smileywink:

And I'll be right behind you in the queue. I'd be ahead but my bus will be late.

If Uncharted weren't a title I wouldn't buy the Vita but I would always want one. As Uncharted *is* a title I will buy it and everyone wins.

Displaced NDF individual Smiley Sad
Message 35 of 45 (256 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
642 posts

Yeah, I wouldn't be buying it either if it wasn't for the...

Nov 30, 2011
Yeah, I wouldn't be buying it either if it wasn't for the Uncharted game. I'm really NOT that into hand held games, but for THIS series I'll make an exception.

I think it's great that we only have to wait a few months to play through another adventure with Nate. :smileyhappy: I hope it's as long as the PS3 versions of the game. I wonder if it will have the bonus content and treasures like the PS3 games?
Message 36 of 45 (256 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8824 posts

that's the reason why there are exclusives they want you...

Nov 30, 2011

ChrissyUsagi wrote:
I'm an extreme die hard uncharted fan! I live and breathe it! Making the game ONLY for a system that not many ppl are gonna buy isn't a good idea! But think how much more money you'll get if you release it for the PS3 as well!! You'll get the profits of all the PS3 games PLUS that of the people who already WANTED the Vita AND the vita uncharted game sales!! IT'S NOT FAIR TO RELEASE THE GAME ONLY ON A UNIT THAT NO ONE HAS YET OR MAY NOT BE ABLE TO AFFORD! It's truly disgusting and until the game is released on PS3 as well, I will not even THINK about buying a Vita! :smileymad:

that's the reason why there are exclusives they want you buy the Vita, thus it was smart for Sony to include Uncharted as a launch title. This was heavy in my decision to pre-order the Vita because I also pre-ordered Uncharted.

Message 37 of 45 (256 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
414 posts

I just hope some of the characters will be available as D...

Nov 30, 2011

I just hope some of the characters will be available as DLC in UC3.

Message 38 of 45 (256 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
753 posts

yeah this will probably happen sometime hopefully. the on...

Dec 1, 2011

avenue- wrote:
They'll probably port Golden Abyss to PS3 in the future. Just like with PSP titles. Obviously it won't be anytime soon, though, as it's arguably the most anticipated Vita title right now.

yeah this will probably happen sometime hopefully. the only reason i bought a psp was to get peace walker. now you can play it on the ps3 because of all these remastered editions that are coming out. not buying a vita right away anyways since my psp has been collecting dust since ghost of sparta (another remastered ps3 game by the way :smileyindifferent:).

Kratos Sig By Trick

Message 39 of 45 (256 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
885 posts

Dec 1, 2011

It'll probs stay exclusive to the Vita, at least for a long time. Should be on PS3 eventually.

Message 40 of 45 (256 Views)
0 Likes