Treasure Hunter
7372 posts

It will not happen, Golden Abyss has a lot of touchscreen...

Jul 29, 2011

It will not happen, Golden Abyss has a lot of touchscreen and other vita features implemented into the game which would be lost in the PS3 version. 

Message 21 of 45 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
885 posts

A few Vita exclusive features like the touch screen won't...

Jul 31, 2011

samuelcd1997 wrote:

It will not happen, Golden Abyss has a lot of touchscreen and other vita features implemented into the game which would be lost in the PS3 version. 

A few Vita exclusive features like the touch screen won't prevent it getting ported to the PS3. GTA Chinatown Wars was made to utilise the DS touchscreen but that went to PSP. 

Message 22 of 45 (175 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Yes you can.....minis   There are plenty psp games that a...

Jul 31, 2011

Yes you can.....minis

There are plenty psp games that are playable on the ps3. Not only that...the whole point of the vitas features are to tear down the walls between portable and console. Thats why when you log in and play on a vita it doesnt  specify if your on the console or the handheld. Also it supports cross platform gameing as well as cross game and platform chat. They have already stated that  some games are going to be playable together between systems.  Not to mention they announced that some PSN titles are going to be playable on the Vita.

Will they make Golden Abyss on ps3...prolly not but the line between the two devices is getting more and more faint.

Message 23 of 45 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7103 posts

minis don't count, because they're mini. Is anyone going...

Jul 31, 2011

Snicker-Doodle wrote:

Yes you can.....minis

There are plenty psp games that are playable on the ps3. Not only that...the whole point of the vitas features are to tear down the walls between portable and console. Thats why when you log in and play on a vita it doesnt  specify if your on the console or the handheld. Also it supports cross platform gameing as well as cross game and platform chat. They have already stated that  some games are going to be playable together between systems.  Not to mention they announced that some PSN titles are going to be playable on the Vita.

Will they make Golden Abyss on ps3...prolly not but the line between the two devices is getting more and more faint.

minis don't count, because they're mini. Is anyone going to buy a system just for the minis? No.

I think this should be VERY obvious...

fadi002's Signature - The Last Of Us

Message 24 of 45 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2289 posts

I would rather buy it a year later. I dont like watching...

Jul 31, 2011
I would rather buy it a year later. I dont like watching people play because of the following reason.
1.they dont know how to use there mini-map(some games)
2. they play terrible.
3. there voice it annoying.
4.I would rather just play it
Message 25 of 45 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2289 posts

who watches a walkthrough for U1 and U2 :P

Jul 31, 2011
who watches a walkthrough for U1 and U2 :smileytongue:
Message 26 of 45 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
143 posts

I did cuz I didn't own the games lol Well I guess technic...

Jul 31, 2011

I did cuz I didn't own the games lol

Well I guess technically I watched a play through of them, usually I'll watch a play through of a game and if I like it enough then I'll buy it myself(I don't care about spoilers lol)

I'm a girl who plays video games, deal with it.
Message 27 of 45 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

^ This.   And here is an example: http://en.wikipedia.org...

Jul 31, 2011

avenue- wrote:
They'll probably port Golden Abyss to PS3 in the future. Just like with PSP titles. Obviously it won't be anytime soon, though, as it's arguably the most anticipated Vita title right now.

^ This.

And here is an example: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God_of_War_%28series%29#God_of_War:_Origins_Collection

TL;DR: dont expect Golden Abyss on the PS4 (yeap, PS4, not PS3) until around 2018-2019 (when the PS Vita successor will be released).

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 28 of 45 (175 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

I really don't think sony would put one of the larger lau...

Aug 1, 2011

I really don't think sony would put one of the larger launch titles for the Ps Vita on another console. If they did that then people would just buy it for the PS3 and sony wouldn't sell as many Ps Vitas. personally I would rather have it come out on both that way I could get it when it came out but since there are so many other good games coming out this year I just can't fit in the cost of the Ps Vita and a game or two.

Message 29 of 45 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
142 posts

Like the idea

Aug 2, 2011

I also like the idea of playing Uncharted Golden Abyss on my ps3...

too good to be true??? perhaps...

it just won't happen... at least for the next 2 or 3 years

Not sure if I'll buy a Vita for this game...

If ND was making the game, I would buy the Vita on day 1 just for this game:smileyvery-happy:

Message 30 of 45 (175 Views)
0 Likes