First Son
26 posts

Re: yeah this will probably happen sometime hopefully. the on...

Mar 31, 2012

Bit late to the party but I thought Golden Abyss was, eh and I don't really care if it's exported onto console. I'd rather have ND work on an new original Uncharted.

Message 41 of 45 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5196 posts

Re: Uncharted Golden Abyss On PS3 PLEASE

Mar 31, 2012

Having played Golden Abyss, I honestly think it should stay on the Vita. On a technical and gameplay side it would need a total redo, some of the puzzles requires touch screen, some of the gameplay elements would have to be cut etc.

If you want to see this so badly but don't want to buy a vita specifically for this game then just watch a playthrough on youtube.

The story is definitely worth a playthrough I will say. I liked it. Felt like UC1's story which I thought was the best out of the trilogy on PS3.

Message 42 of 45 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7103 posts

Mar 31, 2012

tack129 wrote:

Having played Golden Abyss, I honestly think it should stay on the Vita. On a technical and gameplay side it would need a total redo, some of the puzzles requires touch screen, some of the gameplay elements would have to be cut etc.

If you want to see this so badly but don't want to buy a vita specifically for this game then just watch a playthrough on youtube.

The story is definitely worth a playthrough I will say. I liked it. Felt like UC1's story which I thought was the best out of the trilogy on PS3.

It's gameplay was also slightly worse than UDF, so I don't think it should come on the PS3 either. I do think they should port Uncharted 3's Multiplayer to Vita, however. It would be cool if they made it cross-play.

fadi002's Signature - The Last Of Us

Message 43 of 45 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
913 posts

Apr 30, 2012

It's not going to happen but I'd love to see Golden Abyss skins on Uncharted 3.

Message 44 of 45 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
3 posts

Jan 23, 2013

А как быть с теми, у кого только PSV?

И.М.Х.О. Сначала, пусть сделают предыдущие игры серии на портативную версию. Если так посудить, то почему МЫ - владельцы PSV - должны брать PS3 ради этой великолепной игры???? (она правда прекрасна)

А вы, в свою очередь, и не думаете о покупке PSV????

Это политика Sony. Не было бы Uncharted, я бы не взял PSV. Не будет ничего интересного впредь - многие просто забросят или займутся взломом! Уж поверьте, я из России (Russia)

PS3 export PSV

PSV export PS3

honestly?

Message 45 of 45 (229 Views)
0 Likes