Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 06 2012
By: bleach_is_beast1 First Son 5 posts

Uncharted Customizble Girl Characters?

[ Edited ]
15 replies 653 views Edited Oct 6, 2012

So I guess some people will totally say this is a stupid idea but can we please have an Uncharted girl customizable character? ALOT of girls play Uncharted 3 and I have a lot of girl friends on my friends list and we all really want to play as a girl customizable character. Many people will probably disagree and say adding a girl character to the game doesn't work but it may not be a bad thing when you look at it. And it promotes females playing the game. But Naughty Dog does that really well by making two great female game characters that don't use sex appeal which I find fantastic. It also promotes females by working with America's Next Top Model which I found the most amazing thing ever! I loved it. So Naughty Dog, can you do one more thing and make an option to have a female customizable character?

Message 1 of 16 (653 Views)
Survivor
2289 posts

Re: Uncharted Customizble Girl Characters?

[ Edited ]
Oct 6, 2012

I think this would be fantastic. And no, not just because I'm a guy and I wanna see a girl running around I can dress up. :smileyindifferent:

They clothes could be modeled after Elena's, Chloe's, and Marlowe's and could be changed in small aspects and be added to dress them in. Girls deserve a character to have as well, so this should happen.

Great idea! :smileyvery-happy:

Message 2 of 16 (644 Views)
PlayStation MVP
7094 posts

yes Re: Uncharted Customizble Girl Characters?

Oct 6, 2012

yes i would love but this is a pipe dream :smileyindifferent:

Sleep Matt signature
Message 3 of 16 (638 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
437 posts

Oct 6, 2012

From the May Q&A:

Will you ever add a generic female hero/villain ccreation to the multi-player gaming? Right now there is just the male.

ND: The custom character model rig that’s in-game for Uncharted 3 multiplayer is a rig that’s built around a male. Adding another custom model into the game would be a huge technical challenge for various resource related reasons.

Message 4 of 16 (619 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7094 posts

Oct 6, 2012

Luxis wrote:

From the May Q&A:

Will you ever add a generic female hero/villain ccreation to the multi-player gaming? Right now there is just the male.

ND: The custom character model rig that’s in-game for Uncharted 3 multiplayer is a rig that’s built around a male. Adding another custom model into the game would be a huge technical challenge for various resource related reasons.

they are just being lazy of course it'll be quite hard but if they could make a whole new entirely male skin (Spyder) they can as well make a female model based off one of the female models in the game........

Sleep Matt signature
Message 5 of 16 (612 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2602 posts

Oct 6, 2012

They can't do that because then they would have to make a custom character that isn't a baldy.

http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/b/b9/Garfreakeld.png

I luv kitty cats cuz they're very furry n cute. meow!
Message 6 of 16 (603 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1135 posts

Oct 6, 2012

Yes!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I like waffles
Message 7 of 16 (599 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2216 posts

Oct 6, 2012

SteepMatt wrote:

Luxis wrote:

From the May Q&A:

they are just being lazy of course it'll be quite hard but if they could make a whole new entirely male skin (Spyder) they can as well make a female model based off one of the female models in the game........

I thought it had to do with the space it would take on the disk.

Signature02.png

Message 8 of 16 (591 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5655 posts

Oct 6, 2012

Is this the forumers' way to say that Uc3 is done? 

Message 9 of 16 (583 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Oct 7, 2012

I agree with SteepMatt. They are probably lazy because I have heard from NaughtyDog that the characters are based off of guys or something. But they worked hard to make spider so they should work just as hard to make a female customizable character. But anyways, I love all of the feedback I'm getting. I don't know if Naughty Dog looks at these post, but fingers crossed that if we keep saying please then they will give us what we want. :womanhappy:

Message 10 of 16 (551 Views)
0 Likes