Keyblade Wielder
7666 posts

Re: Uncharted Acronyms

[ Edited ]
Apr 30, 2013

3 people and a  DIFFERENT forum(in another language according to you)... that makes it the most common thing ever!

Also look at the OP: "I was thinking maybe we could make a thread containing the various acronyms used in this forum."

Hello everyone! I’m Scott Lowe, the newest addition to the community team at Naughty Dog. As a longtime fan of the studio, it’s an absolute dream come true to work alongside the developers here and immerse myself in our amazing player community. It’s week two for me, so I’ve got a ton left to learn and get up to speed on. Nonetheless, I plan on posting on the forums as much as possible. You can also hit me up on Twitter, @ScottLowe, whether it’s to talk about games, the studio, or exchange GIFs. Beware, my GIF game is strong. -ND-ScottLowe
Message 51 of 170 (283 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1319 posts

Apr 30, 2013

bunshing wrote:

of course, you dont say clus, but cluster

but im talking of writing it here... -_-''

Bunshing. . .I know what you're tryna do. . . You tryna speed up so you can hit 1k on your post count. . . Smiley Wink

" I did not tell half of what I saw. For i knew i would not be believed " - Marco Polo 1324.
Message 52 of 170 (280 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1503 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 30, 2013

longlife@: hahahaha how did you know? I hope not everybody see that!!!

really guys, i dont give a crap lol

stuntdouble: Saian is the 1st on money leadboard and she's a girl

kit is the best coop player, the cr7 of uc3

haha see ya guys

but really, clus exist. I know, coop player use it. And you, you are not coop player Smiley Tongue

Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com
Message 53 of 170 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1503 posts

Apr 30, 2013

more than 4 post guys Smiley Very Happy

Message 54 of 170 (271 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7666 posts

Apr 30, 2013

so they are good co-op players...what does that matter? That still doesn't make it anymore common. I also play co-op often, didn't know you had the power to decipher what I play...

Hello everyone! I’m Scott Lowe, the newest addition to the community team at Naughty Dog. As a longtime fan of the studio, it’s an absolute dream come true to work alongside the developers here and immerse myself in our amazing player community. It’s week two for me, so I’ve got a ton left to learn and get up to speed on. Nonetheless, I plan on posting on the forums as much as possible. You can also hit me up on Twitter, @ScottLowe, whether it’s to talk about games, the studio, or exchange GIFs. Beware, my GIF game is strong. -ND-ScottLowe
Message 55 of 170 (266 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1319 posts

Apr 30, 2013

bunshing wrote:

more than 4 post guys Smiley Very Happy

I was your day today on UC3? Did anyplayers use the word clus? 

Spoiler
Tryna help u out maen. 
" I did not tell half of what I saw. For i knew i would not be believed " - Marco Polo 1324.
Message 56 of 170 (263 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Apr 30, 2013
@bunshing

So you're a co-op superstar and you're acting like cooljosh.

Let's go over your post:

I don't care about gender and leaderboards. Her being on top doesn't suddenly make her using "clus" a common nickname for clusterbomb (because it's NOT AN ACRONYM.)

Who the hell is cr7? Again, don't care, another person using an obscure nickname for a kickback.

I'm a co-op player. Just because I'm not some competitive statfreak doesn't mean I'm not.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 57 of 170 (261 Views)
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Apr 30, 2013
Seriously. This 2 on 2 on whether "clus" is a valid acronym for Cluster Bomb should stop.

It's not even an acronym. You know what an acronym is, correct? "Clus" is a nickname.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 58 of 170 (258 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1503 posts

Apr 30, 2013

they are good because they are in the top 5

i play with a lot coop player in the top 100, many wrote the word clus in chat, tag, etc. I think i know more than you, many were and are my friends. Even not only the top 100 (not all of them of course) write «clus», think about big_bird, egyptian_camel98, Letsgo2dejavu, and many other that i sadly delate or delate me.

i am really sorry bro if i am changing your way of thinking, add you something new in the uncharted community world. Coop and TDM community has a long time a wall between the 2 mod plays. Me, im just saying what us, coop people, do.

Message 59 of 170 (300 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1319 posts

Apr 30, 2013

bunshing wrote:

they are good because they are in the top 5

i play with a lot coop player in the top 100, many wrote the word clus in chat, tag, etc. I think i know more than you, many were and are my friends. Even not only the top 100 (not all of them of course) write «clus», think about big_bird, egyptian_camel98, Letsgo2dejavu, and many other that i sadly delate or delate me.

i am really sorry bro if i am changing your way of thinking, add you something new in the uncharted community world. Coop and TDM community has a long time a wall between the 2 mod plays. Me, im just saying what us, coop people, do.

I'm coop top 100k, add me maybe Smiley Frustrated

Message 60 of 170 (298 Views)
0 Likes