Just realized the down button is high-five. I know! Whe you're standing still you press X to taunt, right? How about holding X while standing still? It would bring up a wheel with four taunts, and while holding X, you choose using the left analog stick! Shouldn't take long, just tap the stick
Thats a grea idea love it.
Laugh what up? Hoping this gets implemented. I use Oh Snap! For when I'm just fooling around, Pump when against a party and Thrust or None when it just became personal.
I was just joking because of all the mistakes I made like up and left and right I am not a morning person. I hope this happens too great idea.
UC2/3 done nothing but show me ND cannot balance MP and really don't understand the needs players have for a fluid and fully enjoyable online experience.
How to deal with bombs: "let the bomb down me" - DEATH__MACHINIST
The drop rates would be crazy bro.
Not if you had a toggle for the treasures you wanted to get like say I just want to get plunder treasures then I pick plunder treasures with my toggle and go in to co-op then can get plunder treasures.
Co-Op, more love for Co-Op:
- Allow Villains to be selected in Co-Op Arena.
- More Adventure Maps.
- Better storyline for co-op.
- My ideas to fix the incentives of co-op arena.
- A round based Co-Op arena, not just 10 rounds, but infinite.
- Techinical fixes.
• [SUPPORT] Co-Op Treasure Changes [54 Kudos][21 Possible Changes] •
• Crushing+ • No Incentive to playing Co-Op Arena (my ideas to fix that) •
• A Co-Op Dream Map • Deadly Drive - Chapter 2.5 - Co-Op Adventure •
• Pinkerton's Mansion - Co-Op Arena Map • *-=JD--'s Ultimate Co-Op Guide=-* •
• Co-Op Mods for other Weapons • Co-Op Kickback Fixes - My ideas •
• "A Forced Collaboration" - Drake, Eddy, and Flynn •