Uncharted Territory
1136 posts

Re: Uncharted 4 needs to go back to the basics.

Oct 4, 2012

The people who suck at this game: Those that used gmal before the patch, those that camp with power weapons, those who can't play without parties of 5 backing them up, will probably be the ones who disagree with this thread and do everything in their power to prevent this from happening. (AKA most of the forumers on here..)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I like waffles
Message 11 of 26 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1929 posts

Oct 4, 2012

thelegendaryD wrote:

The people who suck at this game: Those that used gmal before the patch, those that camp with power weapons, those who can't play without parties of 5 backing them up, will probably be the ones who disagree with this thread and do everything in their power to prevent this from happening. (AKA most of the forumers on here..)

Yes, I used a G-Mal before it was patched, yet I also used an M9 too. I like to play in a party of 5, because I'm social and rather talk to friends while playing, I don't play with someone I don't like. 

I'm better than you, I'd like to see you go positive against a decent team in an FN match. 

Message 12 of 26 (218 Views)
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1136 posts

Oct 5, 2012

far-zan wrote:

thelegendaryD wrote:

Yes, I used a G-Mal before it was patched, yet I also used an M9 too. I like to play in a party of 5, because I'm social and rather talk to friends while playing, I don't play with someone I don't like. 

I'm better than you, I'd like to see you go positive against a decent team in an FN match. 

You must have nothing better to do than go around stalking my post and HOPING you'll get a kudos by saying these retarded comments. Just go away, dude. You're starting some BS and that can get you banned. smh

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I like waffles
Message 13 of 26 (210 Views)
Fender Bender
4145 posts

Oct 5, 2012

thelegendaryD wrote:

You must have nothing better to do than go around stalking my post and HOPING you'll get a kudos by saying these retarded comments. Just go away, dude. You're starting some BS and that can get you banned. smh

thelegendaryD wrote:

I don't need a magnet to pick up that irony.

@OP

I agree with SjShane in that although the execution of new things like mods and KBs was sloppy, if they were properly balanced from the get-go in UC4 they would add a lot of fun variety to the game. The most necessary part of the MP of UC4 (imo) is to have several players test all of the possible gameplay aspects, and also for ND to be swift when dealing with inbalances. Well, at least, on top of separate hitboxes. Smiley Wink

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Co-op Adventure Tips & Tricks and Amazing Lab Idea- Now with Brackets Mentioning Kudos Count!

Supporter for more sound in Uncharted 3 Multiplayer

Message 14 of 26 (201 Views)
Fender Bender
2420 posts

Oct 5, 2012

thelegendaryD wrote:

I played against you a long time ago in the summer on London Streets and you were partied up with one friend. You RQ. 

My Youtube Channel:

NG \\Wais
Message 15 of 26 (195 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1668 posts

Oct 5, 2012
Uncharted 2>Uncharted 3. Something even my enemies will agree on
Naughtydog, you must bring back Charlie Cutter in Uncharted 4.
Message 16 of 26 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1929 posts

Oct 5, 2012

SHUT_UP_FOOLS wrote:
Uncharted 2>Uncharted 3. Something even my enemies will agree on

Pre-patch 1.05 Smiley Wink. Overall I do like the feel of the Uncharted 2 multiplayer better especially the aiming. Honeslty, I feel that Naughtydog were just too ambitious with Uncharted 3

Message 17 of 26 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1668 posts

Oct 5, 2012
I loved the "jumping tryhards" in Uncharted 2. If you didn't notice, I got un-banned
Naughtydog, you must bring back Charlie Cutter in Uncharted 4.
Message 18 of 26 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
577 posts

Oct 5, 2012
@thelegendaryD
I hear you and your alts talking an awful lot about what a beast you are. Playing solo in pubs does not make you good, just to make things clear. I would love to see you do well against a good team with no tactics. Now please do the forums a service and leave.
Message 19 of 26 (158 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Oct 5, 2012
What Did you hey banned for SUF?

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 20 of 26 (144 Views)
0 Likes