Dec 3, 2012
That's not fair. I barely got my PS3.
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Re: Uncharted 4 is coming Soon (TM)?

Dec 3, 2012
Sony was never fair, brother.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 33 of 116 (747 Views)
Wastelander
793 posts

Dec 3, 2012

wais_45 wrote:

lucascampanha wrote:

I-Like-Pie45 wrote:

The campaign was the main reason why I got into the franchise, I want Naughty Dog to focus on making sure the single player matches the pedigree set by Uncharted 2 this time around complete with a single player store.

But of course, my expectations will understandably drop if the reveal trailer has any given deadline like Uncharted 3.

Yeah, i was discussing this with renatabls a couple of days ago. I really want Uncharted 4 Single Player to resemble Uncharted 2  and not the 3... IMO Uncharted 3 didn't look like an Uncharted game at all, unfortunately. Regarding the Multiplayer.....they need to re-think everything! From technical details to aesthetic details. Fix every possible thing you can fix before launching the game. Do not launch and take an entire year to fix problems....and PLEASE talk to the community more!

IMO the atlantis of sands journey was absolutely dull. The search for shambala was more intense and satisfying. They also need a Lazaravic and Flynn type duo. The character duo was top tier and more menacing and funny. 

Shambhala > City Of Brass anytime, lol. And I agree, having Lazaravic as a villain was awesome! Talbot...not so much. I prefer Marlowe over Talbot Smiley Tongue

But the entire U2 game was better. Even the locations they visited. I mean, I like those destryoed places like Nepal, the monastery, the Village, Borneo. The sancutary from UDF and the Ruins too. I think those abandoned places have much more history and fits an Uncharted game much more. ...

I liked Chateau and Syria from U3 a lot, but everything else....no Smiley Sad

www.youtube.com/user/artennos - my new channel!

New PSN: Artennos

Message 34 of 116 (743 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
2018 posts

Dec 3, 2012

Y'all just need to chill with the speculation lol. Just trust me on this, you'd be surprised on what exactly is coming in the near future. 

Twitter: @TryceUp

USN 04-08
Message 35 of 116 (729 Views)
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
153 posts

Dec 3, 2012

sQuiiDx wrote:

Y'all just need to chill with the speculation lol. Just trust me on this, you'd be surprised on what exactly is coming in the near future. 

Can you atleast tell me who benefits from this secret. The tournament players or the players that play for fun. Or better yet, tell us this secret. I must know NAO.

Message 36 of 116 (708 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Dec 3, 2012
Look at all these new gizmos with there so called 'augmented reality' and such, See back in my days all you had was a controller and a couch , lol jokes aside it seems... Interesting , system wise if its true, now for uncharted 4 , I think ND know that U3 overall story wasn't up there with U2. Uncharted I believe is known for its SP then it's MP, so I'm pretty sure SOMEONE has to get there head straight and make a awesome SP like I'm seeing in TLOU. Now for MP I honestly don't even know anymore, if ND wouldn't listen to alotta great ideas on the forums , what makes you think there gonna do with U4 MP? Unless they actually are hearing us but waiting for the next game I don't know . Really just gotta wait and see
Message 37 of 116 (687 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1976 posts

Dec 3, 2012

the ps4 will be called orbis not omni.. ORBIS, vita = Circle of life.. in latin, obni was sme bs prank pulled of back in 2010 

the bio grips again is fake

sony pattented sweat * temprature* and heart beat sensors.. , so yea this sounds so bull 

Sucker punch 

MM

guerila 

( liverpool ) Merged with what was also going to be shut down evo studios

are ALL working on a next gen title . hence why we hear nothing from them, andl iver pool  scraped the next gen wipeout * picked up by evo but alot ofl iver pool members merged with them* 

Message 38 of 116 (680 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
232 posts

Dec 3, 2012

tapantaola wrote:

http://dualpixels.com/2012/11/29/rumor-behind-the-scenes-with-first-party-hardware-and-third-party-s...

– Sony is near the middle end part of their Project Orbis, their next generation PS4. It will not be called Playstation 4, teams have started to call the final name as Omni. Omni will reflect their new hardware and content delivery philosophy. Omni will be “very capable” of doing modern day graphics compared to a Direct X 11 level of technology like Unreal Engine 4 and Frostbite 2. Compared to Wii U, it is better, but not the biggest leap in the world according to developer friends of mine. The key is the Omniviewer, a thin, lite and slick head mounted autosteroptic display that can track the users head and presents a 360 image view with semi transparent AMOLED screens. This can turn any TV into a 3D TV, as well as add extra augmented reality information outside of the TV screen. One application from an entertainment perspective seeing movies in 2k, 4k or IMAX resolutions as their original size where you have to move your head to look at the full picture being displayed. Can also synch with the Vita. The new controllers whether it’s the Duo-Moves or the Classic DuoShock will have pulse sensors in the grips for biofeedback gameplay. Plans are a Basic Unit with 160 gigs and just the system with controller at $350-$399 and one with the Omniviewer and a pack-in game for $450-$499. Aims are for a September 2013 launch.

– Omni is also part of their philosophy with the new OmniCloud, the new version of Gaikai [Gaitai Spelling Error Fixed]. This service will not only cloud stream PS1, PS2 and select PS3 games to Playstation Certified devices but will also allow every digital and retail purchase to have access to a copy on the cloud. Basically, you buy one game, you can use it on any Plyastation device. Direct hardware Backwards Compatibility will be available by a $70 – $99 dongle that is plugged into the Omni that contains a PS3 on a chip with Cell to run games.

– Known first party games in development for Playstation Omni are: Next Gen Uncharted, Next Gen Siren, The Boydguard, Wipeout Omni, Bump In the Night, Killzone 4, Gran Turismo Prologue, Next Gen Media Molecule, Omni Fitness.

Seems as fake as Pamela Anderson's chest. Ninety percent of this sounds completely ridiculous. It's all just speculation, albeit outlandish and stupid speculation. The main article even insists that it most definitely RUMOR.

-I'd be more apathetic if I wasn't so lethargic.
Message 39 of 116 (646 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Dec 3, 2012

armando_is_great wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

http://dualpixels.com/2012/11/29/rumor-behind-the-scenes-with-first-party-hardware-and-third-party-s...

– Sony is near the middle end part of their Project Orbis, their next generation PS4. It will not be called Playstation 4, teams have started to call the final name as Omni. Omni will reflect their new hardware and content delivery philosophy. Omni will be “very capable” of doing modern day graphics compared to a Direct X 11 level of technology like Unreal Engine 4 and Frostbite 2. Compared to Wii U, it is better, but not the biggest leap in the world according to developer friends of mine. The key is the Omniviewer, a thin, lite and slick head mounted autosteroptic display that can track the users head and presents a 360 image view with semi transparent AMOLED screens. This can turn any TV into a 3D TV, as well as add extra augmented reality information outside of the TV screen. One application from an entertainment perspective seeing movies in 2k, 4k or IMAX resolutions as their original size where you have to move your head to look at the full picture being displayed. Can also synch with the Vita. The new controllers whether it’s the Duo-Moves or the Classic DuoShock will have pulse sensors in the grips for biofeedback gameplay. Plans are a Basic Unit with 160 gigs and just the system with controller at $350-$399 and one with the Omniviewer and a pack-in game for $450-$499. Aims are for a September 2013 launch.

– Omni is also part of their philosophy with the new OmniCloud, the new version of Gaikai [Gaitai Spelling Error Fixed]. This service will not only cloud stream PS1, PS2 and select PS3 games to Playstation Certified devices but will also allow every digital and retail purchase to have access to a copy on the cloud. Basically, you buy one game, you can use it on any Plyastation device. Direct hardware Backwards Compatibility will be available by a $70 – $99 dongle that is plugged into the Omni that contains a PS3 on a chip with Cell to run games.

– Known first party games in development for Playstation Omni are: Next Gen Uncharted, Next Gen Siren, The Boydguard, Wipeout Omni, Bump In the Night, Killzone 4, Gran Turismo Prologue, Next Gen Media Molecule, Omni Fitness.

Seems as fake as Pamela Anderson's chest. Ninety percent of this sounds completely ridiculous. It's all just speculation, albeit outlandish and stupid speculation. The main article even insists that it most definitely RUMOR.

Remember the Super Slim rumour/leak?

Also: "VGA Ten will provide a sneak peak of the next generation of gaming."

http://www.spike.com/press/2012/06/04/samuel-l-jackson-to-host-vga-ten/

Take that for what it's worth. Smiley Wink

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 40 of 116 (638 Views)
0 Likes