Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/01/2013
Offline
1419 posts
 

Re: Uncharted 4: Realizing Potential

May 16, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

How did I twist the argument? I thought I was argueing how games don't need MP to be great and replayable while you were argueing that games can be great and replayable with only MP.


you originally quoted my comment that wasn't addressed to you & well not long after StuntDouble came in & well this is the result.

 

It's all here.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/Uncharted-4-Realizing-Potential...


lol was it neccesarry to link a couple pages back to something that happened actaully not to long ago?

 

And I am aware as to what I quoted, I still just disagreed with you.


yes it was because i've explained myself over & over & yet i'm still being accused of saying & defending something I didn't type. 

 

 

Message 181 of 368 (267 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 07/23/2012
Offline
7095 posts
 

Re: Uncharted 4: Realizing Potential

May 16, 2013

So you're not defending anything? You're not saying that games can and/or should be made with MP as the entirely main focus without any single player elements and it will overall make for a better replayable game? If not...then yea I am argueing against nothing I guess...

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 182 of 368 (264 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/01/2013
Offline
1419 posts
 

Re: Uncharted 4: Realizing Potential

[ Edited ]
May 16, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

So you're not defending anything? You're not saying that games can and/or should be made with MP as the entirely main focus without any single player elements and it will overall make for a better replayable game? If not...then yea I am argueing against nothing I guess...


LOL listen up .

 

My argument is simple I disagree that MP games without a single player lacks substance. 

 

So thanks for proving me right that you're indeed twisting my argument.

 

You on the other hand have yet to actually give me a reason why MP only games lack substance without SP.

Message 183 of 368 (258 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 07/23/2012
Offline
7095 posts
 

Re: Uncharted 4: Realizing Potential

May 16, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

So you're not defending anything? You're not saying that games can and/or should be made with MP as the entirely main focus without any single player elements and it will overall make for a better replayable game? If not...then yea I am argueing against nothing I guess...


LOL listen up .

 

My argument is simple I disagree that MP games without a single player lacks substance. 

 

So thanks for proving me right that you're indeed twisting my argument.

 

You on the other hand have yet to actually give me a reason why MP only games lack substance without SP.


Ok so now I'm confused... you're saying i'm twisting words yet I'm simply stating why I believe most games without SP or story or anything along those lines lack substance, which is actually completely inversely of what you're saying. Not word twisting, just differing opinions.

 

Differing opinions =/= twisting words. Understand?

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 184 of 368 (249 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/01/2010
Offline
1503 posts
 

Re: Uncharted 4: Realizing Potential

May 16, 2013
a game with just a multiayer is BORING

it need to have a great single player. After, when you play online, you understand more where you are and you feel more home

take exemple the beta. At first, the maps where like normal. But after you played the single player, now the maps online were getting more sense and more important



Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com
Message 185 of 368 (245 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/01/2013
Offline
1419 posts
 

Re: Uncharted 4: Realizing Potential

May 16, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

So you're not defending anything? You're not saying that games can and/or should be made with MP as the entirely main focus without any single player elements and it will overall make for a better replayable game? If not...then yea I am argueing against nothing I guess...


LOL listen up .

 

My argument is simple I disagree that MP games without a single player lacks substance. 

 

So thanks for proving me right that you're indeed twisting my argument.

 

You on the other hand have yet to actually give me a reason why MP only games lack substance without SP.


Ok so now I'm confused... you're saying i'm twisting words yet I'm simply stating why I believe most games without SP or story or anything along those lines lack substance, which is actually completely inversely of what you're saying. Not word twisting, just differing opinions.

 

Differing opinions =/= twisting words. Understand?


Yes twisting my words because your 'description' of what my argument is about is the total opposite of what i'm defending.

So do me a favor & stop trying to play coy.

 

I disagreed with the general statement which was "MP games without SP lacks substance. 

You still have not given me a proper response as to why you are disagreeing with me for disagreeing with that statement, 

 

All you have said is 'not everyone will be able to play it & MP only games on consoles is silly & that SP should always be what game development is centered around.

 

I'm having a hard time seeing where we are having differing opinions.

Message 186 of 368 (239 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 01/04/2012
Offline
10262 posts
 

Re: Uncharted 4: Realizing Potential

May 16, 2013
I'm out. This has more **bleep** than political campaigns nearing election day. I've been talking about UC4 and MP only, and obviously you didn't catch up on that because at the time I posted my hate-filled SP-love it wasn't even meant for you.

@bun That's correct thinking. You might be a little over the top but you're a good man, bro.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 187 of 368 (231 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 01/04/2012
Offline
10262 posts
 

Re: Uncharted 4: Realizing Potential

May 16, 2013
^ The first paragraph is meant of zidane. Forgot to tag.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 188 of 368 (229 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/01/2013
Offline
1419 posts
 

Re: Uncharted 4: Realizing Potential

May 16, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
I'm out. This has more **bleep** than political campaigns nearing election day. I've been talking about UC4 and MP only, and obviously you didn't catch up on that because at the time I posted my hate-filled SP-love it wasn't even meant for you.

@bun That's correct thinking. You might be a little over the top but you're a good man, bro.

I never took your original comment as if it was directed to me, I remember simply asking you what you except to achieve with it since your little rant was uncalled for, you replied & I didn't even bother to reply back to you lol.

 

I made a comment to which you quoted it, anyways peace out dude.

Message 189 of 368 (224 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 01/04/2012
Offline
10262 posts
 

Re: Uncharted 4: Realizing Potential

May 16, 2013
I can't believe we're back at page 12 or something. Let me repeat:

I saw this guy who said "UC can be MP only". Now that's just **bleep**.

Don't make a loop. I figured out the problem of how it became MP talk.

I'm not saying MP games aren't good. I'm saying UC can't be just MP especially when it's marketed for its SP. jeez. I'm just glad you also think that's BS although now we need a mod to clean up.

Where are you going anyway?
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 190 of 368 (222 Views)
Reply
0 Likes