Reply
Last Guardian
Registered: 01/04/2012
Offline
10262 posts
 

Re: Uncharted 4: Realizing Potential

May 16, 2013
* "that" means the MP-only idea. In case it gets misinterpreted
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 191 of 368 (327 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/01/2013
Offline
1419 posts
 

Re: Uncharted 4: Realizing Potential

May 16, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
I can't believe we're back at page 12 or something. Let me repeat:

I saw this guy who said "UC can be MP only". Now that's just **bleep**.

Don't make a loop. I figured out the problem of how it became MP talk.

I'm not saying MP games aren't good. I'm saying UC can't be just MP especially when it's marketed for its SP. jeez. I'm just glad you also think that's BS although now we need a mod to clean up.

Where are you going anyway?

I didn't need to you clarify anything.

 

Anyways you said *i'm out* .. so I said * peace out* = goodbye 

Message 192 of 368 (325 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 01/04/2012
Offline
10262 posts
 

Re: Uncharted 4: Realizing Potential

May 16, 2013
Just saying. You make it sound like I and sand were the only ones misinterpreting stuff.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 193 of 368 (318 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/01/2013
Offline
1419 posts
 

Re: Uncharted 4: Realizing Potential

May 16, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Just saying. You make it sound like I and sand were the only ones misinterpreting stuff.

ahh boi, ok we were all 'misinterpreting' stuff sir. Smiley Happy

Message 194 of 368 (314 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 01/04/2012
Offline
10262 posts
 

Re: Uncharted 4: Realizing Potential

May 16, 2013
Lol. So any ideas for an SP story? I'm thinking of National Treasure-ish stories.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 195 of 368 (309 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
3247 posts
 

Re: Ideas for Uncharted 4 MP?

[ Edited ]
May 16, 2013

 

escalated

 

 

Uncharted has a rich story with great characters, to drop that in favor of MP exclusively is ridiculous for numerous reasons. It might work for certain franchises but it's 100% possible to execute both SP and online play well. If ND plans better and allocates its resources properly I believe UC4 can be phenomenal through and through.

 


stayFROST-E wrote:

Kind of based off of one of the kickbacks (and obviously Crysis), what do you think about being able to change the mods of your gun on the fly. If you've played Crysis then you'll exactly what I mean. 


That's an interesting idea, I'd like to see how that'd alter the dynamics of play.

Message 196 of 368 (297 Views)
Last Guardian
Registered: 01/04/2012
Offline
10262 posts
 

Re: Ideas for Uncharted 4 MP?

May 16, 2013

tripleWRECK wrote:

 

escalated

 

 

Uncharted has a rich story with great characters, to drop that in favor of MP exclusively is ridiculous for numerous reasons. It might work for certain franchises but it's 100% possible to execute both SP and online play well. If ND plans better and allocates its resources properly I believe UC4 can be phenomenal through and through.

 


stayFROST-E wrote:

Kind of based off of one of the kickbacks (and obviously Crysis), what do you think about being able to change the mods of your gun on the fly. If you've played Crysis then you'll exactly what I mean. 


That's an interesting idea, I'd like to see how that'd alter the dynamics of play.


This man makes sense yo. Anyway, I'm hoping they stop with the 3D schtick. I get it, you're under Sony, and Sony has 3DTVs, but come on. That is NOT worth not having the ingame store, guys.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 197 of 368 (272 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
3247 posts
 

Re: Ideas for Uncharted 4 MP?

May 16, 2013
3D has yet to really catch on in the consumer market, even less for gaming. Though they denied it, I'm convinced 3D support affected UC3 negatively in more than one way.

If they're going to include 3D with the next game, it should come at zero cost to anything else.
Message 198 of 368 (270 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/01/2013
Offline
1419 posts
 

Re: Ideas for Uncharted 4 MP?

May 16, 2013

tripleWRECK wrote:
3D has yet to really catch on in the consumer market, even less for gaming. Though they denied it, I'm convinced 3D support affected UC3 negatively in more than one way.

If they're going to include 3D with the next game, it should come at zero cost to anything else.

Sony already said they aren't pushing 3D games on the PS4.

Message 199 of 368 (247 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 07/23/2012
Online
6814 posts
 

Re: Ideas for Uncharted 4 MP?

May 16, 2013

Hmm what I miss? anyway...

 

Lets just hope that the next systems don't have gimmicks at all and are literally just consoles to play games on.

Feet
Message 200 of 368 (243 Views)
Reply
0 Likes