Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keyblade Wielder
10141 posts

Re: Uncharted 4: Realizing Potential

May 16, 2013
* "that" means the MP-only idea. In case it gets misinterpreted
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 191 of 368 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

May 16, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
I can't believe we're back at page 12 or something. Let me repeat:

I saw this guy who said "UC can be MP only". Now that's just **bleep**.

Don't make a loop. I figured out the problem of how it became MP talk.

I'm not saying MP games aren't good. I'm saying UC can't be just MP especially when it's marketed for its SP. jeez. I'm just glad you also think that's BS although now we need a mod to clean up.

Where are you going anyway?

I didn't need to you clarify anything.

Anyways you said *i'm out* .. so I said * peace out* = goodbye 

Message 192 of 368 (238 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10141 posts

May 16, 2013
Just saying. You make it sound like I and sand were the only ones misinterpreting stuff.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 193 of 368 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

May 16, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Just saying. You make it sound like I and sand were the only ones misinterpreting stuff.

ahh boi, ok we were all 'misinterpreting' stuff sir. :smileyhappy:

Message 194 of 368 (227 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10141 posts

May 16, 2013
Lol. So any ideas for an SP story? I'm thinking of National Treasure-ish stories.
Message 195 of 368 (222 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3236 posts

Re: Ideas for Uncharted 4 MP?

[ Edited ]
May 16, 2013

escalated

Uncharted has a rich story with great characters, to drop that in favor of MP exclusively is ridiculous for numerous reasons. It might work for certain franchises but it's 100% possible to execute both SP and online play well. If ND plans better and allocates its resources properly I believe UC4 can be phenomenal through and through.

stayFROST-E wrote:

Kind of based off of one of the kickbacks (and obviously Crysis), what do you think about being able to change the mods of your gun on the fly. If you've played Crysis then you'll exactly what I mean. 

That's an interesting idea, I'd like to see how that'd alter the dynamics of play.

Edits, Commentaries, Community Videos, and LULZ!
Message 196 of 368 (210 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
10141 posts

May 16, 2013

tripleWRECK wrote:

escalated

Uncharted has a rich story with great characters, to drop that in favor of MP exclusively is ridiculous for numerous reasons. It might work for certain franchises but it's 100% possible to execute both SP and online play well. If ND plans better and allocates its resources properly I believe UC4 can be phenomenal through and through.

stayFROST-E wrote:

Kind of based off of one of the kickbacks (and obviously Crysis), what do you think about being able to change the mods of your gun on the fly. If you've played Crysis then you'll exactly what I mean. 

That's an interesting idea, I'd like to see how that'd alter the dynamics of play.

This man makes sense yo. Anyway, I'm hoping they stop with the 3D schtick. I get it, you're under Sony, and Sony has 3DTVs, but come on. That is NOT worth not having the ingame store, guys.

Message 197 of 368 (185 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3236 posts

May 16, 2013
3D has yet to really catch on in the consumer market, even less for gaming. Though they denied it, I'm convinced 3D support affected UC3 negatively in more than one way.

If they're going to include 3D with the next game, it should come at zero cost to anything else.
Edits, Commentaries, Community Videos, and LULZ!
Message 198 of 368 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

May 16, 2013

tripleWRECK wrote:
3D has yet to really catch on in the consumer market, even less for gaming. Though they denied it, I'm convinced 3D support affected UC3 negatively in more than one way.

If they're going to include 3D with the next game, it should come at zero cost to anything else.

Sony already said they aren't pushing 3D games on the PS4.

Message 199 of 368 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6090 posts

May 16, 2013

Hmm what I miss? anyway...

Lets just hope that the next systems don't have gimmicks at all and are literally just consoles to play games on.

photo Sniper.png
Message 200 of 368 (156 Views)
0 Likes