Highlighted
Jul 10 2012
By: Dwightsarmy14 Lombax Warrior 168 posts

Uncharted 4 Multiplayer Wishlist

[ Edited ]
23 replies 491 views Edited Jul 10, 2012

Hey this is a wishlist for Uncharted 4 multiplayer so that ND can know what we want before even starting working on it.

Gamemodes:

When you select a game mode 2 chooses should pop up: classic and loadout. Classic would start you with Ak-47s and Para 9s, and loadout would let you choose your guns.

Team death match

plunder

3 team deathmatch

Free for all

King of the hill

chain reaction

team objective playlist

elimination

ranked

the lab

All competitive playlist

Co-op survival

Co-op Gold rush

Co-op Siege

Co-op playlist

Co-op Hunter (Improved)

Co-op adventure

Co-op Super survival mode

Co-op game modes:

We should be able to play as villains. And in Co-op adventure After beating a level we should be able to vote for Free play or story (like the Lego games). In free play you could choose your character, and there would be no cut scenes. Story would be like it is now. 

Skins:

It should have every skin from U2, U3, and U4 for FREE. Every DLC skin should be free as well

Maps:

All the uncharted 2 maps, the uncharted 3 dlc maps and the uncharted 4 maps come with the game. You could buy the Uncharted 3 maps in flashback packs and the uncharted 4 dlc maps in packs.

After voting for a map you should get the choose to play the original version or the revamped version.

More dynamic events with less lag would also be nice.

No kickbacks or powerplays:

they suck

No legacies:

I don't think legacies are needed. I think there should be 100 levels and its super hard to level up.

I am going to add more to this later, What would you like to see? If you have a good idea that the community agrees on I'll add it. and If there's any thing in the thread that you don't want tell me and if the community agrees I'll take it out of the thread.

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
-Ezekiel 25:17
Message 1 of 24 (491 Views)
Naughty Paw
20407 posts

Re: Uncharted 4 Multiplayer Wishlist

Jul 10, 2012
Already?

...Co-op Arena villains
Message 2 of 24 (490 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
17641 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 10, 2012

Get this **** out of here, please.  use the general topic upstream.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Uncharted-Series-General/bd-p/22269

[ 39 ] Every time a mine downs someone an Angel gets its wings.
Message 3 of 24 (465 Views)
Lombax Warrior
168 posts

Jul 10, 2012
Can you change the category once you've already posted?

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
-Ezekiel 25:17
Message 4 of 24 (453 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7372 posts

Jul 10, 2012

I hate people who can't place their threads, but this time I don't blame you.

What the hell are those 'general' threads anyway? Just another way to split the forums down? Why is there 'The Last of Us' discussion and 'The Last of Us General'.

Am I being really stupid or are they as bad as I think.

Message 5 of 24 (447 Views)
Limit Breaker
17641 posts

Jul 10, 2012

samuelcd1997 wrote:

What the hell are those 'general' threads anyway? Just another way to split the forums down? Why is there 'The Last of Us' discussion and 'The Last of Us General'.

Well, they're for topics that don't fit a thread.  This is teh Multipleyer subforum of Uncharted 3.

Uncharted 4, not having its own topic or thread, should go in general...

Message 6 of 24 (443 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7372 posts

Jul 10, 2012

scootgar wrote:

samuelcd1997 wrote:

Well, they're for topics that don't fit a thread.  This is teh Multipleyer subforum of Uncharted 3.

But do we honestly need them? If people are so desperate for U4, what about Naughty Dog Discussion? There are too many sub-forums now and most of them are dead. 

Message 7 of 24 (438 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Jul 10, 2012

scootgar wrote:

samuelcd1997 wrote:

Yeah, but look at how many people actually use that... I'm the top kudoed person....me... I don't even remember posting there one time.  (doesn't mean I didn't)

Message 8 of 24 (384 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11297 posts

Jul 10, 2012

scootgar wrote:

You know what they say... "nobody reads the general discussion part anyway so let's post everything in the U3 MP part!!!" Smiley Indifferent
Message 9 of 24 (380 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
17641 posts

Jul 10, 2012

There are no posts there because everyone posts here.  

If people started using it for U4 discussions then that's where they'd be.

It's the forum equivalent of killfarming in plunder.

Message 10 of 24 (372 Views)
0 Likes