Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Re: Uncharted 4 MP ideas (yeah, I'm going there)

Jul 20, 2012

LiLJohnR10 wrote:

Goldhawk1 wrote:

I think it would also be a good idea to be able to customize how the greande looks too, whether it be putting an emblem on the side of the grenade or changing the color as a whole. 

lolwut? Smiley LOL

In the customization screen it would zoom in to our grenade and we could have the option to customize it as we choose.  I don't get your question. 

Message 61 of 63 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Jul 20, 2012

supermoc10 wrote:
People buy Uncharted games for the SP but stay for the MP. Who the hell buys games for trophies?!
There are people who buy games specifically for trophies... not going to reach level 50 (or whatever the cap is) playing 2 games a year
Message 62 of 63 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Jul 20, 2012

gunnsandwiches42 wrote:

Goldhawk1 wrote:

Well it is sort of a problem right now, and Uncharted sold tons of copies.  Most people don't buy uncharted for the MP experience they buy it for trophies or the SP. 

The MP is fun, but it's not like we have millions of players to choose from at any given time. 

ND needs to market the MP hard. They paid lip service to it in UC3, but it must be better going forward

Yeah, I don't actually recall them even advertising the SP.  The only advertisements I've seen were the subway commercials...where Drake was promoting subway more than anything. 

Honestly, they showed the same gameplay and screen shots way too much.  They showed the plan wreck and from there on out every single announcement and poster and what not was modeled after the plane wreck... get to the actaul scene in the game and it lasts like 1 or 2 minutes.  Also, showing what you can do in the MP itself would be nice...rather than just showing one trailer and  hoping the entire world is going to view it and become interested. 

Message 63 of 63 (75 Views)
0 Likes