Sep 08 2012
By: EAwebs1 Splicer 56 posts

Uncharted 4 Ideas

6 replies 394 views Edited Sep 8, 2012

Ok, Naughty Dog is currently working on the Last of Us but maybe when that game is out, they will start working on an Uncharted   sequel.  What would you make it about? What character would the game focus on developing, what treasure would Nate try and find, where would they go, and who is the enemy?  Post ideas below so ND can see. 

Message 1 of 7 (394 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: Uncharted 4 Ideas

Oct 3, 2012

heres the best idea for uncharted 4 that anyone can come up with. don't **bleep** make it. this series started off with a great game. cheats, no online crap to mess anything up. 2 was ok and at least I could get the platinum trophy. I can't get the platinum trophy for 3 without going online? are you **bleep** **bleep** serious?I saved like $4 to buy this game used and now I can't even get the stupid **bleep** trophy cuz you greedy **bleep** need $10 anytime someone wants to go online. I won't be buying anymore naughty dog games and if I had known that you needed an online pass to go online with this game I wouldn't have bought it either. this games controls are horrible and very unsatisfying gameplay. it's a **bleep** game. all you **bleep** have fun with it.

Message 2 of 7 (350 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Oct 4, 2012
I won't respond to everything but I hope chase is in it from the vitas “Golden Abyss”
Message 3 of 7 (345 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 18, 2012

Good Riddance Azreasshadow !!!!!

Message 4 of 7 (310 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
495 posts

Oct 22, 2012

Coop campaign please. Up to three players playing coop throughout the ENTIRE story mode.

----------
All that said, fix matchmaking before anything else.
Message 5 of 7 (289 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
137 posts

Oct 30, 2012
The series should just die out. I think ND should fix UC3 on a good note and wait a while. Wait a year or two and make a new combat engine. If they leave on a good note people will be craving for a new Uncharted. ND will let the marketing do itself.
Message 6 of 7 (265 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
27 posts

Nov 15, 2012
Im pretty sure Uncharted 4 will be announced in either the VGAS in December or a few weeks after the realese of the last of us. I think it would be cool if cutter can return in Uncharted 4. Also, it would also be cool if Drake could actually be sucessful in getting the treasure but a twist at the end.
Message 7 of 7 (232 Views)
0 Likes