Last Guardian
10262 posts

Re: Uncharted 4 : Gog Magog

Oct 9, 2012

AliMakaveli wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

If you want some crazy. crowded action (like the Yemen part), Metro Manila would be fine. Maybe too crowded, though. Huh.

If you could find me a pic that shows something like that, then I'll add it to the OP Smiley Happy

I got nothin'. If you've seen the latest Bourne movie (the one without Borune in it), it takes place in Metro Manila.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 11 of 72 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Oct 9, 2012

AliMakaveli wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

AliMakaveli wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

IT doesn't have to have Sir Francis Drake involved in some way (eg Uncharted 2).

If you want some crazy. crowded action (like the Yemen part), Metro Manila would be fine. Maybe too crowded, though. Huh.

That is true, Did you know Marco Polo went to China? lol, so that could be a good incentive, but it doesn't really have to be based on fact, i.e Marco or Francis could be written by ND to have gone there.

Gog Magog is something that should NOT be overlooked, becuase near enough every religion "believes" in them, they believe they will somewhat come out and destroy mankind.

Is that NOT an incentive for Drake to stop this from happening and become the WORLDS GREATEST HERO??

I think so Smiley Happy

I'm just saying it doesn't have to be based on his "ancestor" or something. The Marco Polo job was like, a favor and stuff.

I'm thinkin that they're treasure hunters, right? So there's treasure somewhere in Asia, and this treasure is linked to Gog Magog.

TheStuntDouble wrote:

AliMakaveli wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

IT doesn't have to have Sir Francis Drake involved in some way (eg Uncharted 2).

That is true, Did you know Marco Polo went to China? lol, so that could be a good incentive, but it doesn't really have to be based on fact, i.e Marco or Francis could be written by ND to have gone there.

Gog Magog is something that should NOT be overlooked, becuase near enough every religion "believes" in them, they believe they will somewhat come out and destroy mankind.

Is that NOT an incentive for Drake to stop this from happening and become the WORLDS GREATEST HERO??

I think so Smiley Happy

I'm just saying it doesn't have to be based on his "ancestor" or something. The Marco Polo job was like, a favor and stuff.

I'm thinkin that they're treasure hunters, right? So there's treasure somewhere in Asia, and this treasure is linked to Gog Magog.

Yes, they are treasure hunters. I think the story should be Drake thinks he's looking for treaure but then finds he's actually found the location of Gog Magog, and being the Hero he is, he KNOWS he must stop them from fulfilling their destiny.

Maybe Uncharted 4 could be called Drakes Destiny??

You basically described a normal Uncharted plotline (except for Uncharted 3). Look for treasures, find out about bad guy, stop bad guy, save the world. Smiley Very Happy

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 12 of 72 (251 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
560 posts

Oct 9, 2012

AliMakaveli wrote:

stargazingDrill wrote:

Not bad. I personally think Uncharted 4 should be about more of a religious type of background. Smiley Happy

Thanks Smiley Happy

Yes, I liked the Idea of Djinns in U3 but it was a shame we couldn't fight the original Djinn (the fkaming skeleton one).

I think U4 should have Gog Magog as they are similar to Djinns but more of a major threat to mankind.

-Burst out laughing-.....lol I'm sorry, Ali, but your signature is funny as hell. xD

Message 13 of 72 (250 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3721 posts

Oct 9, 2012

TheStuntDouble wrote:

You basically described a normal Uncharted plotline (except for Uncharted 3). Look for treasures, find out about bad guy, stop bad guy, save the world. Smiley Very Happy

Lol yh, that's why UDF and AT was BETTER than 3 IMO

Message 14 of 72 (247 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Oct 9, 2012

AliMakaveli wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Lol yh, that's why UDF and AT was BETTER than 3 IMO

Exactly. Since when wasn't it about treasure for *TREASURE HUNTERS*?

Message 15 of 72 (240 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
802 posts

Re: Uncharted 4 : Drakes Destiny [Gog Magog]

Oct 9, 2012
As long as they don't teleport around like U3 i'm happy. The thing that annoyed me the most in U3 was when after Drake survived the Ship sinking, he ended up in the middle of the ocean but somehow swims to the shore and makes it to a room which is miles away.. BULLSIT
Message 16 of 72 (233 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Oct 9, 2012

Couldn't give it a whole read because I've g2g soon but very interesting man.

Whatever gets us back on track to the true U3 atmosphere and away from these urban/sandy maps is good to me.  U3 just doesn't feel the same at all, and I'd like to start having Uncharted games that bring us back the atmosphere we all know and love. 

Would be interesting though, some of the images you've selected would look really beautiful on the ps4 Smiley Wink

But no really, I miss Uncharted 1 & 2 where everything was really cool looking ruins, jungles, and just old abandoned stuff... they had a really cool knack for that stuff then just ditched it all in U3. 

Message 17 of 72 (227 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Oct 9, 2012
My country (Philippines) has a lot of jungles with the "terrorists" in them.

Imagine Nate fighting through an army utilising guerilla tactics. Lol
Message 18 of 72 (224 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3721 posts

Oct 9, 2012

Goldhawk1 wrote:

Couldn't give it a whole read because I've g2g soon but very interesting man.

Whatever gets us back on track to the true U3 atmosphere and away from these urban/sandy maps is good to me.  U3 just doesn't feel the same at all, and I'd like to start having Uncharted games that bring us back the atmosphere we all know and love. 

Would be interesting though, some of the images you've selected would look really beautiful on the ps4 Smiley Wink

But no really, I miss Uncharted 1 & 2 where everything was really cool looking ruins, jungles, and just old abandoned stuff... they had a really cool knack for that stuff then just ditched it all in U3. 

I hope you can read it later Smiley Happy

Some asian countries/locations do have the Uncharted style maps we loved in AT and DF, U3 was wat too sand y for me and very unbalanced. 

I think certain ancient locations in Asia will defo bring back that Unvcharted feeling and on the PS4 graphics wise it will be simply divine.

Message 19 of 72 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3721 posts

Oct 9, 2012

kratos_snake__ wrote:
As long as they don't teleport around like U3 i'm happy. The thing that annoyed me the most in U3 was when after Drake survived the Ship sinking, he ended up in the middle of the ocean but somehow swims to the shore and makes it to a room which is miles away.. BULLSIT

As "legend" has it Gog Magog are big and strong and almost unkillable just like the guardians, and also for every human there's 99 of them, so Drake will have his hands full.

If U4 had co-op campaign, or MP co-op Hoard/Super Survival mode, then it will be so cool tryna take all these guys down with4/5 people in your team.

Message 20 of 72 (220 Views)
0 Likes