Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keyblade Wielder
9668 posts

Re: Uncharted 4 Co-op Campaign Mode

Oct 9, 2012

XPaddyCFCX wrote:
Worst idea ever i hate coop campaigns except for rpgs but thats different coop campaigns ruin gaming keep that bs for multiplayer.

Playstation games need more socialization.  All exclusives are single player story, and I'd like to sit down with  my cousin one day and be able to enjoy an amazing story mode like uncharted together (or even cool online bros).

If you still want the single player experience, it shouldn't be hard...just play without friends.  I mean, a lot of the time you have at least one person with you anyway... not like Drake should be taking on a whole army all by himself anyway. 

Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 55 (124 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4568 posts

Oct 9, 2012
I miss miltiplayer games.

REAL multiplayer games.

Games where you could sit down with a friend or some family members and play together or against each other :smileysad:

Now most games are all online, and single player :smileysad:

Gaming isn't the same anymore, I miss DK64 Rush 2 and all the other great N64 and GameCube multiplayer games :'(

😢

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 55 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4568 posts

Oct 9, 2012
Smash bros :smileysad:

At least we are getting Playstation Allstars :smileyhappy:

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 55 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9668 posts

Oct 9, 2012

shadowlibraboy wrote:
I miss miltiplayer games.

REAL multiplayer games.

Games where you could sit down with a friend or some family members and play together or against each other :smileysad:

Now most games are all online, and single player :smileysad:

Gaming isn't the same anymore, I miss DK64 Rush 2 and all the other great N64 and GameCube multiplayer games :'(

😢

Exactly what I meant.  Games like Uncharted are really barebones.  Story, and multiplayer.  There aren't very many "fun" elements in playstation games anymore.  Yeah, there's a good story but it's single player...no couch co-op or at least online co-op.  Most MP games on the playstation aren't split screen, no level editors, no deep customization like halo, it's just so boring...nothing dynamic at all. 

The games are fun, but eventually things get boring.  I mean, uncharted is just start game, run, shoot, die, rinse and repeat over and over again.  There aren't very many crazy elements in the game like insane ragdoll physics or anything like that that could even be added.  No vehicles, very little custom game customization options, even the lab looks shallow compared to the things you can do on games like halo 2. 

And this is all coming from a guy who hates most 360 games, and has owned sony products my whole life.  PS all stars is the first game I've seen in a long time that could really just bring back whacky and silly fun to the ps universe...I guess there's LBP but I don't like those very much.  But I'd like uncharted to be more diverse and dynamic.  Yeah, have matches where we can shoot eachother in the face and compare e-peens but also have modes where we can fight on/in vehicles or have tons of customization for more fun in custom matches...hell or even public games as well. 

Idk, I'm going to stop now I feel like I'm just rambling. 

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 55 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
392 posts

Oct 9, 2012
You dudes sound like casuals go buy a wii. Lol i like drake being a one man army he always ends up by himself playstation dont need to change the exclusives at all everyone knows we have the best games on ps3 3rd party devs make enough coop games, idk i think it would be a fail.
 photo psd_signature_mass_effect_by_urrrrrrrrr-d4rckz9_zps4cdccc04.png
Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 55 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9668 posts

Oct 9, 2012

XPaddyCFCX wrote:
You dudes sound like casuals go buy a wii. Lol i like drake being a one man army he always ends up by himself playstation dont need to change the exclusives at all everyone knows we have the best games on ps3 3rd party devs make enough coop games, idk i think it would be a fail.

Casual, not really.  I like being super competitive but that's all there is as an option for uncharted.  Take MGO (metal gear online) as an example.  I loved the intense matches, and competing in tournaments.  That was super fun..but eventually you realize it's more of the same right?  So I'd join a lobby that was all about screwing around, or it was intense but it had a silly sense of humor about it.  It changed things up, made the game look dynamic and unique where you could actually change rules and not just "ok lets fight" then next match "ok lets fight with shotguns" then the next match "ok lets fight with rpgs"

Hell, even U2 had more diversity.  I thought U2 was way more fun when it came to customizing matches, and just goofing around in custom matches then taking pictures later.  Machinema mode was sweet too...though it could have been better. 

Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 55 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9984 posts

Oct 9, 2012
Imagine if you can freely join someone's campaign in Uncharted 2's story.

... And you play as Jeff.

As you get shot.

No guns.

It's like playing as Cutter.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 55 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
392 posts

Oct 9, 2012
I already know uncharted 2 **bleep**z on uncharted 3 but i still dont want a coop campaign when i play coop i goof around and laugh etc uncharteds story would not be as touching imo.
 photo psd_signature_mass_effect_by_urrrrrrrrr-d4rckz9_zps4cdccc04.png
Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 55 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
166 posts

Oct 10, 2012

Co-op gets no <3

Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 55 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4568 posts

Oct 10, 2012

L3G3ND4RY1994_ wrote:

Co-op gets no <3

Are you sure you don't want to hyperlink your sig?

People have a better chance of checking out your youtube if they can jut click it, inctead of copying and pasting it :smileytongue: too may steps :smileysad:

Anyways, here it is if you want it:

http://www.youtube.com/user/L3G3ND4RY1994

And if you want to hyperlink any other text to link to your youtube account, you can for example:

L3G3ND4RY1994

HYPERLINK FTW!!

Shadowlibraboy

CLICK THIS 4 A COOKIE!!!! 

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 55 (66 Views)