Nov 07 2011
By: TOMN92 Wastelander 885 posts

Uncharted 3 would've been WAY better if...

11 replies 31 views Edited Nov 7, 2011

...people didn't complain about Sully not being in U2 enough.

Sully was only a main character in U3 because of the complaints about him not being in U2 enough. However, ND messed up again and made the same error: Now Chloe and Elena are just in the same place that Sully was. In the background. They didn't learn from their mistake. Really, the girls probably shouldn't have even been in this game. 

Message 3 of 12 (31 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
599 posts

A better game.

Nov 7, 2011

A better game.

Message 1 of 12 (31 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
885 posts

Exactly.

Nov 7, 2011

TalonRage wrote:

A better game.

Exactly. 

Message 2 of 12 (31 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
48 posts

That's not really their fault.  From their most recent in...

Nov 7, 2011

TOMN92 wrote:

...people didn't complain about Sully not being in U2 enough.

Sully was only a main character in U3 because of the complaints about him not being in U2 enough. However, ND messed up again and made the same error: Now Chloe and Elena are just in the same place that Sully was. In the background. They didn't learn from their mistake. Really, the girls probably shouldn't have even been in this game. 

That's not really their fault.  From their most recent interview with 1up (I'm too lazy to provide a link), Emily Rose (Elena) had a busy schedule with a lead starring role in the series, Haven.  Hennig had to adjust the story accordingly to who was available at that time.  In fact, Amy Hennig was initially going to leave Elena out of UC3 altogether because of how busy Rose was with other activities.  You can't fault ND for not having actors readily available at all times.

Message 4 of 12 (31 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
885 posts

That would've made a better game, because Elena and Chloe...

Nov 7, 2011

Heavens_Blue wrote:

That's not really their fault.  From their most recent interview with 1up (I'm too lazy to provide a link), Emily Rose (Elena) had a busy schedule with a lead starring role in the series, Haven.  Hennig had to adjust the story accordingly to who was available at that time.  In fact, Amy Hennig was initially going to leave Elena out of UC3 altogether because of how busy Rose was with other activities.  You can't fault ND for not having actors readily available at all times.

That would've made a better game, because Elena and Chloe were both forced into the story. But i'm saying it's ND fault that they didn't see this mistake. 

Message 5 of 12 (31 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
117 posts

Ugh....this guy. Mr. negativity himself.   Dude, just bec...

Nov 7, 2011

Ugh....this guy. Mr. negativity himself.

Dude, just because YOU don't think the game was very good does not mean that everyone else thinks the same also. It's all subjective. If you weren't particularly amazed by the game then state so, you're entitled to your opinion, but remember to also state that this is your personal opinion as well. 

Message 6 of 12 (31 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
321 posts

No i would rather Chloe and Elena briefly be in the game...

Nov 9, 2011

No i would rather Chloe and Elena briefly be in the game than not at all. I am HIGHLY dissapointed Naughty Dog essentially gave Elena a cameo role. Naughty Dog ....I play the Uncharted games because of these characters 

Message 7 of 12 (31 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6018 posts

Are you saying people shouldn't have complined about Unch...

Nov 9, 2011

Are you saying people shouldn't have complained about Uncharted 2 because it led to what you perceive to be an inferior game? If that is the case I suggest you stop posting. Because the way things are going all your complaints will be solely responsible for the worst game ever, come Uncharted 4.

Displaced NDF individual Smiley Sad
Message 8 of 12 (31 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0   Enjoy.

Nov 9, 2011
Message 9 of 12 (31 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
534 posts

I do feel like the lack of Chloe, Elena and Cutter were s...

Nov 10, 2011
I do feel like the lack of Chloe, Elena and Cutter were slightly disappointing but the game was still great. I realized chloe and cutter just dipped out the game right after the bus scene to never be heard from again. ND should do a DLC with chloe and cutter.
Message 10 of 12 (31 Views)
0 Likes