Apr 16 2012
By: TheJimmySad First Son 14 posts

Uncharted 3 splitscreen problems

4 replies 89 views Edited Apr 16, 2012

Hey my little brother and I just got another controlller so we decided to play splitscrren but there were some promblems

• When I went to leaderboards with my brother's account signed in, all of his stats became mine! For example my ration used to be 2.05 and my brother's is 0.71 but in ever since we signed in together my ratio has been 0.71 still! I usually dont care about ratios this is just warning for anyone who does care about there ratio. ND please fix this!
  • Once in the match sometimes I would not be my regular person but exactly the character my brother was! I usually use custom character with a mask for third legacy and my brother was a custom with a rebellion shirt but when the match started we were both customs with rebellion shirts!

I know these were small notices but these minor things should be fixed but anyway thanks for reading its just a liitle info for any splitscreen users!

Message 1 of 5 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
351 posts

Re: Uncharted 3 splitscreen problems

Apr 16, 2012

I play splitscreen allot it is queit anoying especally the character one

Message 2 of 5 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
206 posts

Apr 17, 2012

What I hate is when I play as the second person, my character hats don't appear unless I'm the one pressing the buttons to start the match.

Message 3 of 5 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4395 posts

Apr 17, 2012

TheJimmySad wrote:

Hey my little brother and I just got another controlller so we decided to play splitscrren but there were some promblems

• When I went to leaderboards with my brother's account signed in, all of his stats became mine! For example my ration used to be 2.05 and my brother's is 0.71 but in ever since we signed in together my ratio has been 0.71 still! I usually dont care about ratios this is just warning for anyone who does care about there ratio. ND please fix this!
  • Once in the match sometimes I would not be my regular person but exactly the character my brother was! I usually use custom character with a mask for third legacy and my brother was a custom with a rebellion shirt but when the match started we were both customs with rebellion shirts!

I know these were small notices but these minor things should be fixed but anyway thanks for reading its just a liitle info for any splitscreen users!

1. The leaderboard will return to normal once you play few matches on your own.

2. The bug is random, and it default your custom character. I don't know if it can be fixed. I really hate this because I have my own sig genetic villian. I thought once you go black, you never go back white, but boy, I was wrong.

Ho Ho Ha Ha
Message 4 of 5 (89 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Apr 18, 2012

Haha Thanks for the information and i played a few team deathmatches and got my ratio back and this time its even better 2.06 but the problem is my brother some how got my stats now so he also has the same ratio! Well now i know how to fix that thanks to you! I guess I have to deal with the defualt character atleast its very minor. Its funny because whenever I'm default character all the high levels under estimate me and I would surprise them and kill em off so maybe it s not so bad after all HAHA Thanks again!

Message 5 of 5 (89 Views)
0 Likes