Nov 07 2011
By: tweakyuk First Son 2 posts

Uncharted 3 loading problem

8 replies 1921 views Edited Nov 7, 2011

Hi. I've been playing uc3 since Tues with no probs, last night when I put in the disc it got to loading screen with the ring spinning around and it didn't go any further and I had to quit the game, eventually after 1hr 20m I got it to load and it played fine. Anyone have any ideas why this happened, because I'm not looking forward to it happening tonight. Cheers

Message 1 of 9 (1,921 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
73 posts

Dont worry mate your not alone, this happened to me last...

Nov 7, 2011
Dont worry mate your not alone, this happened to me last night after being able to play on release day, post in the 8 page thread aswell if you can, really want them to sort this, im not willingto wait over an hour to be able to play ha!

As i say post in the main thread tittled something like disc not loading or something like that
Message 2 of 9 (1,921 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Happening to me as well...

Nov 8, 2011

I got it on release and tried to play it and it froze as soon as it started. Tried it again a 2nd time...froze again. Tried it 10 more times after that and it only shows the loading screen with the spinning ring and the sound cuts off. Contacted Amazon and said it was defected and they sent me a new copy. Five days later, tried the new copy and the same exact thing happens. Needless to say...I never got a chance to enjoy it...

Message 3 of 9 (1,921 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
73 posts

Same issue

Nov 8, 2011

I playued uptill chapter 8 fine, but now I put in the disc and th ering just keeps rotating forever and ever. Haven't been able to play since then  ! Pls fix it ND, I can't play my UC # !!!!!!! :smileysad: :smileysad:  : (

We are the Renegades, We are the people with our own philosophy,
We change the course of history, Everyday people like you and me !

Message 4 of 9 (1,921 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
73 posts

Which 8 page thread?

Nov 8, 2011
Which 8 page thread?
We are the Renegades, We are the people with our own philosophy,
We change the course of history, Everyday people like you and me !

Message 5 of 9 (1,921 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

I am having the same issue.

Nov 8, 2011
I am having the same issue.
Message 6 of 9 (1,921 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

Anyone with this problem...

Nov 8, 2011

Should go to the 8 page thread, most people with the problem have posted there at some point. The link is here: http://forums.naughtydog.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Uncharted-3-dics-doesn-t-read-properly/td-p/622523/...

I'm trying to keep this going to get Naughty Dog's attention. It probably won't work though.

I am really angry about this freaking problem, it's unacceptable that this should be happening...

Message 7 of 9 (1,921 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Hi guys.   I had the same problem with the loading ring w...

Nov 14, 2011

Hi guys.

I had the same problem with the loading ring when starting the game.

I tried serveral things to make it work in the end.

- Try cleaning your disc - I looked underneath mine and it had some strange markings on it, I do not know if it was because of how the disc was contained or something but that might be one of the issues.

- Try to avoid updating the game with the online version 1.01 - I don't know if it is because of it or not, but after I removed this update from my console and started the game again it worked for some reason.

Let me know if this helped for the rest of you as well :smileyhappy:

Message 8 of 9 (1,921 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: Uncharted 3 loading problem

Dec 29, 2011

I started getting the same issue, but I found that it loaded fine if I didn't skip the Naughty Dog logo at the start.  Possibly a coincidence, but might be worth a try if you're desperate.

Message 9 of 9 (1,921 Views)
0 Likes