Uncharted Territory
1747 posts

Re: Uncharted 3 gets into trouble xD

Jan 1, 2013

If in your opinion UC3 is crap, then why not leave it RIGHT NOW

This months old sig image will remain till the end of days.
Message 41 of 48 (327 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3465 posts

Jan 2, 2013

Matthewsike1st wrote:

If in your opinion UC3 is crap, then why not leave it RIGHT NOW

oh please, not that stupid argument again... the reason we all play Uncharted is because it has no competition in it's genre, it's the only action/adventure that has action/adventure style multiplayer, I have no choice but to play this, besides, it's not really crap, it's a good multiplayer, but it has way to many problems at the moment which makes it look crappy and it's about time Naughty Dog starts doing something about it, isn't it?

now there is another action/adventure style multiplayer coming up, which hopefully is better, I expect it to be, I just heard it is created by an entire different studio, eidos montreal (developers of deus ex, heard that was a pretty good game, never played it), a whole studio for just multiplayer, while crystal dynamics works on the single player, sounds good to me! Smiley Happy

Message 42 of 48 (285 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6514 posts

Jan 2, 2013
I'm sure NaughtyDog is shaking in their boots...
I'm sure the multiplayer will have zero issues...
I'm sure it'll be more refined and thought out in their first try at the game than series that has had a multiplayer for 3 years...
Message 43 of 48 (276 Views)
Lombax Warrior
208 posts

Jan 2, 2013

I'm looking forward to Tomb raider I think we all need something new thats why lots of people got lots of other games that came out this year this game is getting and has gotten old for lots of people.

Message 44 of 48 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
393 posts

Jan 2, 2013
Well for me tomb raider got into trouble when Uncharted came out. Sorry but lara croft is old news and deus ex sucked so bad every character was 1 of 3 generic dudes and there was a game breaking bug quarter way through the game that forced you to start over from scratch.

Naughty dog make far better single and multiplayer then edios tomb raider multi will be like Kane and lynch 2 i think but we shall see.
 photo psd_signature_mass_effect_by_urrrrrrrrr-d4rckz9_zps4cdccc04.png
Message 45 of 48 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3465 posts

Jan 3, 2013

neverbelow wrote:
I'm sure it'll be more refined and thought out in their first try at the game than series that has had a multiplayer for 3 years...

funny thing is: the best version of Uncharted's multiplayer is still the first few months (pre patch 1.05) of Uncharted 2, so yeah, I indeed do expect it will be better

@the guy saying Deus Ex was bad

I didn't play it, so I can't say you are right or wrong, but I just looked up on metacritc (a website that creates an average of a lot of reviews) and the average review score was 9 out of 10, and a user-score of 8,3 out of 10, based on that it seemed like a good game to me, but I'm not sure of course...

Message 46 of 48 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Jan 3, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

neverbelow wrote:

funny thing is: the best version of Uncharted's multiplayer is still the first few months (pre patch 1.05) of Uncharted 2, so yeah, I indeed do expect it will be better

@the guy saying Deus Ex was bad

I didn't play it, so I can't say you are right or wrong, but I just looked up on metacritc (a website that creates an average of a lot of reviews) and the average review score was 9 out of 10, and a user-score of 8,3 out of 10, based on that it seemed like a good game to me, but I'm not sure of course...

Reviews aren't exactly a good indicator for the game. Skyrim won GoTY, 10/10 and stuff, and it sucks.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 47 of 48 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1429 posts

Jan 3, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Reviews aren't exactly a good indicator for the game. Skyrim won GoTY, 10/10 and stuff, and it sucks.

Skyrim is a bethesda game and as I know it, they can't make games for the ps3. Bad porting/overall to many glitches/lag. If you buy a game from that franchise you can be 100% sure it sucks for the ps3. I'll doubt it sucks for the pc too.

Message 48 of 48 (123 Views)
0 Likes