Aug 10 2012
By: AndyTeves First Son 14 posts

Uncharted 3 cant play online

10 replies 682 views Edited Aug 10, 2012
Can someone please help at naughty dog or online. I cannot play uncharted well At ALL the past few days. It started acting really bad. There's a bunch of different ways it leads to me to shutting it off. Sometimes it doesn't leave the 25% mark when it days connecting but that's not one of the big ones. A lot of the time I get to the lobby and either my rank and symbol are invisible and so is my guy and sometimes he is in a freezing frenzy. This automatically means I can't play online cause when I try it gets down to 3 2 1 then it never starts or the screen goes black. Sometimes I can play a couple matches then it happens. Sadly it happens strangely everytime I go to airstrip but still other maps as well. Please someone help me I've tryed EVERYTHING. Airing system, unplugging a million times to gain losses UNFAIRLY, shutting media server off, calling sony, shutting off and trying both rebuild database and restore file system after deleting patch and game data. NAUGHTY DOG plese help me solve this I don't know what's wrong and no one on the internet seems to have my problem and post it so I guess I'm alone. HELP!!!
Message 1 of 11 (682 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: Uncharted 3 cant play online

Aug 10, 2012

You are not alone. The same thing has been happening to me for about a month now.

When the countdown for the beginning of the match starts, my character freezes and the music stops. Sometimes I can play 2 or 3 games until it happens again.

But the worst part is that when this happens to one player, the others are also unable to start the game. I already tested this with my friends and they were unable to start the game because of me. More people are starting to complain about this issue.

Can we please have a reply from Naughty Dog?

Message 2 of 11 (661 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2413 posts

Aug 10, 2012
Look at the ps3 freezing thread and say you have that problem there. Ps I have it too
Creep
Message 3 of 11 (658 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Aug 11, 2012

Oh you guys do? Ok good i only meant i dont think people have my exact problem. Like the exact problems. My problems are the following that lead to me shutting off the game and TAKING A LOSS WHICH I HAVE OVER 150 WHICH IS UNFAIR. 

1. After it gets around 25% and still says connecting just before it gets to getting synch info, it never leaves that so i shut it off.

2. Common and ANNOYING ONE. I get to the menu and my flag and rank are invisible along with guy and that instantly means its not gonna work. I start the match and boom 3 2 1 nothin happens and im either not standing there or if i am im in a freezing frenzy or im actually standing there doing that animation but the allies on my team dont ever come on to the screen along with the match never starting. And in an addition to that the other problem is the screen going black either right at 50 seconds or when it gets to 0.

3. I play a couple matches and it strangely never starts airstrip ive noticed.

Now if you guys have these EXACT problems all know im not alone and no it cannot be my disc or ps3 because the disc has always been fine and the ps3 works with all my other games online so what do you guys think it is? Im so annoyed god.... its like wow this had to happen right when i start playing this again and when the new stuff comes out and trophies? ND is annoying for not fixing this to cause i say patch 1.14 and it only fixes stupid problems.

Message 4 of 11 (653 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Aug 11, 2012

Oh you guys do? Ok good i only meant i dont think people have my exact problem. Like the exact problems. My problems are the following that lead to me shutting off the game and TAKING A LOSS WHICH I HAVE OVER 150 WHICH IS UNFAIR.

1. After it gets around 25% and still says connecting just before it gets to getting synch info, it never leaves that so i shut it off.

2. Common and ANNOYING ONE. I get to the menu and my flag and rank are invisible along with guy and that instantly means its not gonna work. I start the match and boom 3 2 1 nothin happens and im either not standing there or if i am im in a freezing frenzy or im actually standing there doing that animation but the allies on my team dont ever come on to the screen along with the match never starting. And in an addition to that the other problem is the screen going black either right at 50 seconds or when it gets to 0.

3. I play a couple matches and it strangely never starts airstrip ive noticed.

Now if you guys have these EXACT problems all know im not alone and no it cannot be my disc or ps3 because the disc has always been fine and the ps3 works with all my other games online so what do you guys think it is? Im so annoyed god.... its like wow this had to happen right when i start playing this again and when the new stuff comes out and trophies? ND is annoying for not fixing this to cause i say patch 1.14 and it only fixes stupid problems.

Message 5 of 11 (652 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11298 posts

Aug 11, 2012

AndyTeves wrote:
then it never starts or the screen goes black.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Please-read-if-spinning-ring-disk-not-readin...

AndyTeves wrote:
my guy and sometimes he is in a freezing frenzy.

That happens to me hardly ever, sometimes i think it's lag, but i'm not sure.

Message 6 of 11 (650 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Aug 11, 2012

Stop sending that link im not gonna turn my ps3 in for this reason and not have it for a month or six cause knowing NAUGHTY DOG they get back to you with messages and etc in like 400 years. Im pretty sure a stupid problem like this can be fixed without bringing it in

Message 7 of 11 (647 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2413 posts

Aug 11, 2012
I have the same problem like what you described.
Creep
Message 8 of 11 (645 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
14 posts

Aug 11, 2012
Ok so **bleep**? Hello naughty dog fix it?????? To busy making dlc for 50 cents a piece for god **bleep** taunts most likely? Pathetic... how about help fix ur game that I paid 60 bucks for. Already way to kuch to begin with
Message 9 of 11 (640 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Sep 5, 2012

ANDY TEVES I THOUGH I WAS THE ONLY ONE HAVING THIS PROBLEM,I THOUGH I GOT HACK BUT IAM HAVING EXACTLY THE SAME PROBLEM WHEN PLAYING UNCHARTED 3.ALL OTHER GAMES ARE PLAYABLE BUT WHEN I SLIDE IN U3 THATS WHEN THE PROBLEMS BEGIN.ITS BEEN 2DAYS FOR ME AND I AGREE IT AINT FARE SPECIALLY WHEN I JUST FINISH BUYING NEW MATERIAL.

Message 10 of 11 (576 Views)
0 Likes