Uncharted Territory
1679 posts

Re: Uncharted 3 Weapon Guide: AK-47

Oct 9, 2012
If you want to see what the AK-47 is capable of check out this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEFyaJU69YI&feature=plcp

If you enjoyed the gameplay please subscribe because I will be uploading more videos in the near future! And if you get a Rampant or a really good gameplay send it to me and I will probably upload it.
Message 21 of 53 (243 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Last Guardian
10255 posts

Oct 9, 2012
AK's a great starter weapon, honestly. I use Eddy's, which is great for G-MAL distance shotouts.

FF would do great with this one, with Endurance second.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 22 of 53 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
399 posts

Oct 9, 2012

At the end of the day you can have the best aim ever but it wont do you any good if you play like an idiot. Guides are good but thats all the merely are, they wont make you any better than a player with a good mindset. Good base though

Message 23 of 53 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10255 posts

Oct 9, 2012
I'm not sure what you're getting at, Dai. Everyone knows guides are just advice and suggestions.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 24 of 53 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1679 posts

Oct 9, 2012
Well in head-up gunfights good aim plays a big part. But yeah you are right in the sense that being successful in this game has a lot to do with being able to outsmart your enemy and being able to get your shots down first because once you a hurt it's pretty hard to kill the enemy who has full health unless you can outsmart the enemy or find cover or something. Sorry if this didn't make any sense but I hope it did. If you look at the gameplay I posted above I was playing smartly. I was always on the move making it hard to find me and I left gunfights that I thought I would lose. Check out the gameplay I posted above and please tell me how I can in terms of tactics as I am always looking to improve and I'm not the best but I consider my self a good/decent player. I also have a Dragon Sniper gameplay where I went 11-2. Not amazing in terms of the amount of kills I got but a pretty good K/D ratio, especially considering I was using the Dragon Sniper. I know you are a really good sniper so you can get good scores easily with the Dragon Sniper but I may upload my 11-2 and if you could give me any tips/tactics/advice that would be great. Yes, I'm an off-topic rambler. I'm sorry guys.
Message 25 of 53 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1679 posts

Oct 9, 2012
please tell me how I can improve in terms of tactics*

The above post was a reply to Dai's post. I'm using my phone so I can't edit my posts.
Message 26 of 53 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3247 posts

Oct 10, 2012
Here's the simple version: the AK is the weakest rifle in the game without the accuracy attachment.
Message 27 of 53 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
285 posts

Oct 10, 2012

tripleWRECK wrote:
Here's the simple version: the AK is the weakest rifle in the game without the accuracy attachment.

Even with accuracy it's still pretty lack luster. It has to many cons, it's only pros that I can think of are Stopping Power. Even that isn't even enough, because sometimes it feels like the M9 has more. This gun is obviously inferior statistics wise, still a solid weapon though...I guess. 

Message 28 of 53 (176 Views)
Lombax Warrior
112 posts

Oct 10, 2012
i use the ak alot but tried some M9 today im pretty sure the m9 has more stopping power then the ak. The ak stopping power is so inconsistent it should'nt happen every time but.....*sign* having the ak47 stopping power work is like looking for hardcore treasure it takes forever to work! If you want to use the ak47 DO NOT depend on the stopping power you will probably die first anyway cause of molasses slow rate of fire. The ak47 is truly for the skilled thats my opinion though.
Message 29 of 53 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10255 posts

Oct 10, 2012
Ak's also for the level ones, mind you.

I'm not touching the G-MAL. Ever.
Message 30 of 53 (156 Views)
0 Likes