alex-super99 wrote:

My The Best Actions Of The Week 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rn6pnO6VCkw

bad music? check
nothing but tryhards? check

whack and roll, hipfire, cornershooting? check

only 5 not alives with t-bolts or m9's? check

nothing special? check

jup, just another boring best actions of the week

I wonder if anyone is ever going to make a funny video, with funny kills, I myself upload a few clips, but just to show to friends, my channel is ps3video21 (most unoriginal name ever, but I don't want people to recognize me on youtube), if I knew how to make a montage I would make one of my own uploaded clips, maybe if someone is interested he can make it if he likes Smiley Happy

I can actually, but I don't have "professional" software and a recording device so it will be a lot of work and low quality.

But why don't you want people from PSN to recognize your youtube account? (It's not like they don't know your name already)

Message 11 of 21 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3511 posts

Re: Uncharted 3 The Best Actions Of The Week 1

Feb 24, 2013

Hielke6991 wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

alex-super99 wrote:

bad music? check

nothing special? check

I wonder if anyone is ever going to make a funny video, with funny kills, I myself upload a few clips, but just to show to friends, my channel is ps3video21 (most unoriginal name ever, but I don't want people to recognize me on youtube), if I knew how to make a montage I would make one of my own uploaded clips, maybe if someone is interested he can make it if he likes Smiley Happy

I can actually, but I don't have "professional" software and a recording device so it will be a lot of work and low quality.

But why don't you want people from PSN to recognize your youtube account? (It's not like they don't know your name already)

you know why, but you apparently forgot, I mentioned it multiple times, anyway, I do that because I just use it to let friends (like you) see those video's once in a while, I don't use the account in a twisted desire to get famous with millions of views, likes and subscribers, so I just use it to upload some funny moments, only once I used it to comment on a video, it was a video about Dutch politics and I was annoyed by childish replies in the comments, so I decided to say something about that, I never actually visited youtube before so I didn't knew all people on the internet were like that, so I never commented again because I learned it was useless to do anyway xD (I am such an internet newbie, aren't I?)

Message 12 of 21 (198 Views)
Fender Bender
2402 posts

Feb 25, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

Hielke6991 wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

alex-super99 wrote:

bad music? check

nothing special? check

you know why, but you apparently forgot, I mentioned it multiple times, anyway, I do that because I just use it to let friends (like you) see those video's once in a while, I don't use the account in a twisted desire to get famous with millions of views, likes and subscribers, so I just use it to upload some funny moments, only once I used it to comment on a video, it was a video about Dutch politics and I was annoyed by childish replies in the comments, so I decided to say something about that, I never actually visited youtube before so I didn't knew all people on the internet were like that, so I never commented again because I learned it was useless to do anyway xD (I am such an internet newbie, aren't I?)

You can think that it´s stupid to become famous on youtube, but I see no reason to purposely avoid this. Don´t worry though, getting famous is hard and you won´t become it in 2 days with 1 upload. And there is no point in responding to childish comments, everytime you answer one 20 others are posted already. Like you already said.

And yes you are an internet n00b Smiley Tongue 

Message 13 of 21 (183 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Feb 25, 2013

Hielke6991 wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

Hielke6991 wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

alex-super99 wrote:

bad music? check

nothing special? check

You can think that it´s stupid to become famous on youtube, but I see no reason to purposely avoid this. Don´t worry though, getting famous is hard and you won´t become it in 2 days with 1 upload. And there is no point in responding to childish comments, everytime you answer one 20 others are posted already. Like you already said.

I'm with Matthijs_17 on this one.

I don't understand what's the point of becoming famous on YouTube, unless of course you are capable enough to monetize your YT videos, so in that case you really NEED lots of subscribers and views -> more money. Smiley Happy

For example, BG may have lost $60 for breaking his UC3 disc, but he made a lot more money through YT ads. He's a smart guy, whether we like him or not.

Drama and b00bs is the best way to make money on the internet. Smiley Very Happy

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 14 of 21 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2402 posts

Feb 25, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

Hielke6991 wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

Hielke6991 wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

alex-super99 wrote:

bad music? check

nothing special? check

I'm with Matthijs_17 on this one.

I don't understand what's the point of becoming famous on YouTube, unless of course you are capable enough to monetize your YT videos, so in that case you really NEED lots of subscribers and views -> more money. Smiley Happy

For example, BG may have lost $60 for breaking his UC3 disc, but he made a lot more money through YT ads. He's a smart guy, whether we like him or not.

Drama and b00bs is the best way to make money on the internet. Smiley Very Happy

I didn't say there was a point, but I also don't see whats the point in purposely stopping yourself from it.

Message 15 of 21 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
6975 posts

Feb 25, 2013

Don't YT people (at least the top ones) literally make a living on just those videos?

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 16 of 21 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Feb 25, 2013

Hielke6991 wrote:

I didn't say there was a point, but I also don't see whats the point in purposely stopping yourself from it.

Because it's extremely time consuming to upload high quality videos on a daily basis, to beg people to subscribe on your channel, to spam your videos everywhere etc.

sanddude20 wrote:

Don't YT people (at least the top ones) literally make a living on just those videos?

Most of them probably make a few dollars every month... unless they have hundreds of thousands of views on every video.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 17 of 21 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2402 posts

Feb 25, 2013
@tap

No if you do that you would be trying hard.
My point is that someone that uploads 1 low-quality vid without commentary won't be famous anyway. Like you said that takes a lot of work.
Message 18 of 21 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
4237 posts

Feb 25, 2013
I remember when I started uploading UC3 content. I only had 50 subs and when I got my PVR, it jumped to what I currently have which is 415 last I checked.

Lesson: Invest money into something or you won't go anywhere.

UMG Support Supervisor/Uncharted 4 Head Admin.
Message 19 of 21 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2402 posts

Feb 25, 2013
We don't want to invest money. Not anywhere near that, we were talking about why he doesn't use his PSN name as YT name.
Message 20 of 21 (117 Views)
0 Likes