Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 17 2012
By: Xxthe_MahatmaxX First Son 3 posts

Uncharted 3 Team MP

13 replies 200 views Edited Sep 17, 2012

Hey guys,

So here's the deal. I'm fed up joining games where other's have rage quit, playing 5v1 multiplayer, and playing co-op with my gf cus she thinks multiplayer is too competitive. I love this game but joining fruitless mid-game matches and having my team mates ragequit and leave is starting to take the fun out of this game. So if you're in the same boat as I am, unnecessarily angry at this game when there's more important things in life to worry about, want to improve your skills, or need a good team mate, hit me up. My ID is xxthe_mahatmaxx. I'm not the best player out there, I have a K/D ratio of 1.95 but I'm not looking for the best players either. Just peeps who enjoy and take this game as seriously as I do. 

Anyway, I'm done venting... Happy Shooting... If you do hit me up, leave some kind of note like "you're the greatest player in the world" cus mom told me not to befriend strangers. 

Peace

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 14 (200 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
10015 posts

Re: Uncharted 3 Team MP

Sep 18, 2012

Xxthe_MahatmaxX wrote:

Anyway, I'm done venting... Happy Shooting... If you do hit me up, leave some kind of note like "you're the greatest player in the world" cus mom told me not to befriend strangers. 

Peace

Bro, I don't do that. Ask any of my friends. My friend requests are either blank, or generic from UC3.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 14 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
277 posts

Sep 18, 2012

Xxthe_MahatmaxX wrote:

If you do hit me up, leave some kind of note like "you're the greatest player in the world"

Dealbreaker.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 14 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
636 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 18, 2012

ND needs to make a toggle for late joining, or make it so that people can't late join if matches get too out of hand. Don't know how hard that would be for ND, if its possible or not, but I would appreciate it.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 14 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
277 posts

Sep 18, 2012

Jo3Jo37886 wrote:

ND needs to make a toggle for late joining, or make it so that people can't late join if matches get too out of hand. Don't know how hard that would be for ND, if its possible or not, but I would appreciate it.

There's already a trick to not late join (which I was the first to post a legitimate method for) that never fails me. :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 14 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
636 posts

Sep 18, 2012

Raiinbow_Dash wrote:

Jo3Jo37886 wrote:

There's already a trick to not late join (which I was the first to post a legitimate method for) that never fails me. :smileywink:

Guess what? You better tell me. Or else, I will find you (in-game) and kill you. THEN TAUNT YOUR DEAD BODY!!!! :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 14 (153 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Sep 21, 2012

i guess that sarcasm was in bad taste. Jusit leave a way to let me know u found me through the forums. 

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 14 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2008 posts

Sep 21, 2012
What game modes to you play most?
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 14 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
832 posts

Sep 21, 2012

Joining games in progress?

I avoid those because I know when they're coming up when it suddenly snaps you to a game and you see all the "found players" and it makes DAT noise, you know you're about to join a game in progress.

Usually it consists of the team you're joining is losing, or whatever.

But it doesn't bother me that much anymore.

PSN Gamercards

★Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi★ PSN - username change soon p10x. -Cool sig incoming-
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 14 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3631 posts

Sep 21, 2012

Xxthe_MahatmaxX wrote:

i guess that sarcasm was in bad taste. Jusit leave a way to let me know u found me through the forums. 

What times do you play? I'm in the Eastern time zone and I typically have 2 to 5 other friends online. We can party up and wreck shop. Do you usually play TDM?

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 14 (104 Views)
0 Likes