Oct 6, 2012
Those are some wise words South Smiley Happy
Message 31 of 51 (323 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1036 posts

Re: Uncharted 3 Now On Machinima!

Oct 6, 2012
Dude that's so awesome!!! Congrats robin, I'll make sure to give it a like and comment Smiley Very Happy
I do gameplay/commentary, help me out and subscribe! Click my siggy to get to my channel!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I don't really play Uncharted 3 much anymore... Smiley Sad
Message 32 of 51 (319 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
144 posts

Oct 6, 2012

thelegendaryD wrote:

Lmao. People on here are so opposition defiant and have broken logic. I bet if I made crappy threads with videos that (are clearly) YouTube promoting, then 70% of forumers would come running towards me and start raging, crying, and **bleep** about it. 

Apparently there's a significant difference between me and other demented forumers.

Well, I'm not on these forums very often to be honest. But after reading some of the comments see you're a known troll. Great! Hope you enjoy what you're doing Smiley Happy

YouTuber with 60K+ subscribers. Creator of the Uncharted 4: Top 5 Plays & lots of PlayStation News Coverage. http://www.YouTube.com/RobinGaming
Message 33 of 51 (314 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
144 posts

Oct 6, 2012

Crimsonine wrote:
Dude that's so awesome!!! Congrats robin, I'll make sure to give it a like and comment Smiley Very Happy

Thanks alot man!!! Smiley Very Happy

YouTuber with 60K+ subscribers. Creator of the Uncharted 4: Top 5 Plays & lots of PlayStation News Coverage. http://www.YouTube.com/RobinGaming
Message 34 of 51 (308 Views)
Fender Bender
2633 posts

Oct 6, 2012

Great news for you, but I have to confess that I'm only a casual watcher of your videos. Smiley Tongue

yeehaw i'm a cowboy now
Message 35 of 51 (303 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
144 posts

Oct 6, 2012

I-Like-Pie45 wrote:

Great news for you, but I have to confess that I'm only a casual watcher of your videos. Smiley Tongue

Casual means you do watch some, which I find great! Thanks Smiley Very Happy

Message 36 of 51 (298 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1136 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 6, 2012

robinoyo wrote:

thelegendaryD wrote:

Lmao. People on here are so opposition defiant and have broken logic. I bet if I made crappy threads with videos that (are clearly) YouTube promoting, then 70% of forumers would come running towards me and start raging, crying, and **bleep** about it. 

Apparently there's a significant difference between me and other demented forumers.

Well, I'm not on these forums very often to be honest. But after reading some of the comments see you're a known troll. Great! Hope you enjoy what you're doing Smiley Happy

My only ambition is to reach max rank. Not to waste my time with people getting **bleep** over me for no apparent reason. Get real with yourselves. Real talk..

Edit: 1,000 post! 2,000 more to go!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I like waffles
Message 37 of 51 (291 Views)
Lombax Warrior
144 posts

Oct 6, 2012

thelegendaryD wrote:

robinoyo wrote:

thelegendaryD wrote:

My only ambition is to reach max rank. Not to waste my time with people getting **bleep** over me for no apparent reason. Get real with yourselves. Real talk..

Gotta love the boards Smiley Very Happy

Message 38 of 51 (282 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
437 posts

Oct 7, 2012

thelegendaryD wrote:

*looks at who has kudod the message*

*looks at all the recent kudos they gave*

Message 39 of 51 (257 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Oct 7, 2012

thelegendaryD wrote:

robinoyo wrote:

thelegendaryD wrote:

*sigh*

Get a life and stop treating the forums like a MP game. Smiley Indifferent

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 40 of 51 (215 Views)