Lombax Warrior
144 posts

Re: Uncharted 3 Now On Machinima!

Oct 6, 2012

stentryk wrote:

You're not the first person, though, I remember someone (can't remember who) that also got on MachinimaRespawn

Oh no I'm definitely not the first person with Uncharted on Machinima. But it is the entry of Uncharted 3 Multiplayer to Machinima Smiley Wink

YouTuber with 60K+ subscribers. Creator of the Uncharted 4: Top 5 Plays & lots of PlayStation News Coverage. http://www.YouTube.com/RobinGaming
Message 21 of 51 (259 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4795 posts

Oct 6, 2012
Very impressive man, I'm glad you got on there! Hopefully you pave the way for more U3 content on Machinima.
tlousig2
Message 22 of 51 (257 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
144 posts

Oct 6, 2012

Fakehound wrote:
Very impressive man, I'm glad you got on there! Hopefully you pave the way for more U3 content on Machinima.

I hope so too, I will sure as hell recommend some channels if I get to that directorship. Thanks! Smiley Happy

YouTuber with 60K+ subscribers. Creator of the Uncharted 4: Top 5 Plays & lots of PlayStation News Coverage. http://www.YouTube.com/RobinGaming
Message 23 of 51 (254 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
598 posts

Oct 6, 2012

Congrats and good luck to you, Robin!

I am the one who knocks.
Message 24 of 51 (244 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
144 posts

Oct 6, 2012

The_Blablob wrote:

Congrats and good luck to you, Robin!

Thank you! Smiley Very Happy

Message 25 of 51 (231 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
802 posts

Oct 6, 2012
Come on guys lets not be so negative. This is good for uncharted agenda or not.
Message 26 of 51 (207 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1136 posts

Oct 6, 2012

Lmao. People on here are so opposition defiant and have broken logic. I bet if I made crappy threads with videos that (are clearly) YouTube promoting, then 70% of forumers would come running towards me and start raging, crying, and **bleep** about it. 

Apparently there's a significant difference between me and other demented forumers.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I like waffles
Message 27 of 51 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4595 posts

Oct 6, 2012

thelegendaryD wrote:

Lmao. People on here are so opposition defiant and have broken logic. I bet if I made crappy threads with videos that (are clearly) YouTube promoting, then 70% of forumers would come running towards me and start raging, crying, and **bleep** about it. 

Apparently there's a significant difference between me and other demented forumers.

The moderators here still haven't banned your attention-whoring **bleep** yet?

Oh wait, it's the weekend. Evidently the moderators think they are entitled to breaks on the weekends.

Message 28 of 51 (192 Views)
Fender Bender
4145 posts

Oct 6, 2012

thelegendaryD wrote:

robinoyo is not directly promoting his YT channel though- he is announcing the plans Machinima has for his Uncharted 3 Best Plays series. This is huge for Uncharted's community because Machinima has a large fanbase, and seeing robin's videos may make them buy the game.

More players = more forumers/feedback, more $$$ for ND (online passes, DLC, microtransactions), and less lag overall [from a bigger player pool].  

Also, if more people play and enjoy UC3, ND will be more inclined to make a new entry in the series after they're done with TLoU. A new entry can have sepearate hitboxes and lowered aim assist- among other things- from the get-go. ND will work harder to support their bigger fanbase.

There's a lot of potential from this, and if it takes off we'll see some great improvements, be them long or short term.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Co-op Adventure Tips & Tricks and Amazing Lab Idea- Now with Brackets Mentioning Kudos Count!

Supporter for more sound in Uncharted 3 Multiplayer

Message 29 of 51 (189 Views)
Gaming Beast
1903 posts

Oct 6, 2012

SouthpawLP wrote:

thelegendaryD wrote:

The moderators here still haven't banned your attention-whoring **bleep** yet?

Oh wait, it's the weekend. Evidently the moderators think they are entitled to breaks on the weekends.

This forum has moderators o.O. 

Message 30 of 51 (187 Views)
0 Likes