Monster Hunter
32 posts

Re: Uncharted 3 Now On Machinima!

Oct 6, 2012

Well Done .

Greatness(UCTV/Machinima) From Small Beginnings(Gfaqs)

Message 11 of 51 (269 Views)
Fender Bender
2414 posts

Oct 6, 2012

Nice job man, uncharted 3 is going to get a lot of exposure because of this. Have you heard of the "TruthMVP"? I think you had his uncharted 2 songs there. 

My Youtube Channel:

NG \\Wais
Message 12 of 51 (265 Views)
Lombax Warrior
144 posts

Oct 6, 2012

devilnevercry124 wrote:

Well Done .

Greatness(UCTV/Machinima) From Small Beginnings(Gfaqs)

Wow lol. You have a GFAQS account? What was it? Smiley Very Happy Yeah good times haha.

YouTuber with 60K+ subscribers. Creator of the Uncharted 4: Top 5 Plays & lots of PlayStation News Coverage. http://www.YouTube.com/RobinGaming
Message 13 of 51 (264 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
144 posts

Oct 6, 2012

wais_45 wrote:

Nice job man, uncharted 3 is going to get a lot of exposure because of this. Have you heard of the "TruthMVP"? I think you had his uncharted 2 songs there. 

Thanks. Hadn't heard from him before but just looked it up haha, funny stuff xD

YouTuber with 60K+ subscribers. Creator of the Uncharted 4: Top 5 Plays & lots of PlayStation News Coverage. http://www.YouTube.com/RobinGaming
Message 14 of 51 (261 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2402 posts

Oct 6, 2012

robinoyo wrote:

Hielke6991 wrote:

robinoyo wrote:

thelegendaryD wrote:

Robin, nobody cares. Stop trying to Promote YouTube videos/channels to make you look good. This is a waste of time. Srsly

Ok man, if you see it that way then I'm sorry to have disturbed you Smiley Happy

Your a lot nicer here then on the mic.

Hielke, dunno why you've been trying to annoy me so much all the time, but it was a person in my group that made fun of you, not me... 

I don't know your voice so I'm not sure if it was you. But either you or your friend wasn't that nice.

And since you act extremely nice on the internet I got the idea you just did it to get fans.

(that reply to thelegendaryD is ridiculous nice for someone that says things like that)

But ok, It might not been have you.

Message 15 of 51 (251 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
144 posts

Oct 6, 2012

Hielke6991 wrote:

robinoyo wrote:

Hielke6991 wrote:

robinoyo wrote:

thelegendaryD wrote:

Robin, nobody cares. Stop trying to Promote YouTube videos/channels to make you look good. This is a waste of time. Srsly

Ok man, if you see it that way then I'm sorry to have disturbed you Smiley Happy

Hielke, dunno why you've been trying to annoy me so much all the time, but it was a person in my group that made fun of you, not me... 

I don't know your voice so I'm not sure if it was you. But either you or your friend wasn't that nice.

And since you act extremely nice on the internet I got the idea you just did it to get fans.

(that reply to thelegendaryD is ridiculous nice for someone that says things like that)

Being angry won't get you anywhere so I'm not gonna be angry at people, especially on the internet. I just noticed you left these comments about me a few times on different videos so I just wanted to make clear it was never me Smiley Wink

Message 16 of 51 (238 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2402 posts

Oct 6, 2012

robinoyo wrote:

Hielke6991 wrote:

robinoyo wrote:

Hielke6991 wrote:

robinoyo wrote:

thelegendaryD wrote:

Being angry won't get you anywhere so I'm not gonna be angry at people, especially on the internet. I just noticed you left these comments about me a few times on different videos so I just wanted to make clear it was never me Smiley Wink

Hmm then it was this "pietje" guy(won't name his PSN ID). I know you have your voice in your vids but I can't really remember the voice that said that stuff. Only what he said.

Message 17 of 51 (235 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
144 posts

Oct 6, 2012

Hielke6991 wrote:

robinoyo wrote:

Hielke6991 wrote:

robinoyo wrote:

Hielke6991 wrote:

robinoyo wrote:

thelegendaryD wrote:

Hmm then it was this "pietje" guy(won't name his PSN ID). I know you have your voice in your vids but I can't really remember the voice that said that stuff. Only what he said.

Yeah it was. I can't help it man, but he sometimes likes to act like that. Rarely play with him though nowadays.

Message 18 of 51 (233 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2402 posts

Oct 6, 2012

robinoyo wrote:

Yeah it was. I can't help it man, but he sometimes likes to act like that. Rarely play with him though nowadays.

Its okay then Smiley Happy

I don't know him so I can't tell.

Message 19 of 51 (224 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2480 posts

Oct 6, 2012

You're not the first person, though, I remember someone (can't remember who) that also got on MachinimaRespawn

And by the time you're done reading this, you'll realize that this is just my sig
Message 20 of 51 (212 Views)
0 Likes