Reply
Oct 06 2012
By: robinoyo Lombax Warrior 146 posts
Offline

Uncharted 3 Now On Machinima!

[ Edited ]
50 replies 728 views Edited Oct 6, 2012

Hey everyone, how are you all doing?

 

I managed to get the Uncharted 3: Top 10 Plays on Machinima Respawn. The video I will link to you is a video to test out if theres an audience for the game. If Machinima agrees with me that there is an audience, that means the series is gonna be uploaded on a regular basis (so just every episode). I think this could mean a huge breakthrough for the Uncharted community. The video has already been out for 4-5 days now on Machinima's channel, but I completely forgot to post it here. It already got alot of great support which I'm really thankful for! 

 

Anyway, what I wanted to ask you is to leave a like on the video, and comment on it to give your opinion on if we need Uncharted on Machinima. This is not only for my videos, but this could also mean alot of videos from other Uncharted channels on Machinima in the future, which is such a great thing for the community. I hope you agree with me on that.

 

Well, that was basically it. The response on the video will be reviewed by Machinima in 3 days and then I will get the result. I hope you can all help me out with this. You would do me and - if you agree with me on that - the Uncharted community a huge favour with it. Thank you all so much!

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJnT0nutzBA

 

I don't fumble. I improvise.
http://www.YouTube.com/RobinGaming
Message 1 of 51 (728 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/29/2011
Offline
7550 posts
 

Re: Uncharted 3 Now On Machinima!

Oct 6, 2012

wow very nice bro Smiley Tongue lemme know what happen on psn

Sleep Matt signature
Message 2 of 51 (715 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 11/23/2010
Offline
1136 posts
 

Re: Uncharted 3 Now On Machinima!

Oct 6, 2012

Robin, nobody cares. Stop trying to Promote YouTube videos/channels to make you look good. This is a waste of time. Srsly

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I like waffles
Message 3 of 51 (676 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 07/19/2009
Offline
146 posts
 

Re: Uncharted 3 Now On Machinima!

Oct 6, 2012

thelegendaryD wrote:

Robin, nobody cares. Stop trying to Promote YouTube videos/channels to make you look good. This is a waste of time. Srsly


Ok man, if you see it that way then I'm sorry to have disturbed you Smiley Happy

I don't fumble. I improvise.
http://www.YouTube.com/RobinGaming
Message 4 of 51 (662 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/07/2011
Offline
1792 posts
 

Re: Uncharted 3 Now On Machinima!

Oct 6, 2012

That's awesome, great accomplishment man.  I was very happy to see a UC3 video on Machinima Respawn when I got on YouTube this afternoon. 

 

Congrats robinyo!

Message 5 of 51 (644 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/21/2011
Offline
2402 posts
 

Re: Uncharted 3 Now On Machinima!

Oct 6, 2012

robinoyo wrote:

thelegendaryD wrote:

Robin, nobody cares. Stop trying to Promote YouTube videos/channels to make you look good. This is a waste of time. Srsly


Ok man, if you see it that way then I'm sorry to have disturbed you Smiley Happy


Your a lot nicer here then on the mic.

Message 6 of 51 (642 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/13/2010
Offline
4129 posts
 

Re: Uncharted 3 Now On Machinima!

Oct 6, 2012
Good job Robin. **bleep** thelegendaryD
Message 7 of 51 (637 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 07/19/2009
Offline
146 posts
 

Re: Uncharted 3 Now On Machinima!

Oct 6, 2012

Hielke6991 wrote:

robinoyo wrote:

thelegendaryD wrote:

Robin, nobody cares. Stop trying to Promote YouTube videos/channels to make you look good. This is a waste of time. Srsly


Ok man, if you see it that way then I'm sorry to have disturbed you Smiley Happy


Your a lot nicer here then on the mic.


Hielke, dunno why you've been trying to annoy me so much all the time, but it was a person in my group that made fun of you, not me... 

I don't fumble. I improvise.
http://www.YouTube.com/RobinGaming
Message 8 of 51 (636 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 07/19/2009
Offline
146 posts
 

Re: Uncharted 3 Now On Machinima!

Oct 6, 2012

Trick_2092 wrote:

That's awesome, great accomplishment man.  I was very happy to see a UC3 video on Machinima Respawn when I got on YouTube this afternoon. 

 

Congrats robinyo!


Thanks alot!!! Smiley Very Happy

I don't fumble. I improvise.
http://www.YouTube.com/RobinGaming
Message 9 of 51 (633 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 07/19/2009
Offline
146 posts
 

Re: Uncharted 3 Now On Machinima!

Oct 6, 2012

xxBLiTZKREIGxx wrote:
Good job Robin. **bleep** thelegendaryD

Haha, thank you so much Smiley Happy

I don't fumble. I improvise.
http://www.YouTube.com/RobinGaming
Message 10 of 51 (630 Views)