Hekseville Citizen
362 posts

Re: Uncharted 3 GOTY Question

[ Edited ]
Jan 29, 2013

Aldro wrote:

plaZe, lets just ignore the guy on this matter. His copy is broke and he refuses to believe that there are other copies out there that actually work.

You've played the campaign of the game a couple dozen times! How the F*CK do you not notice the jarring flaws?! Three others on my PSN friends list did, and one of them is from Europe.

plaZeHD7 wrote:
ZANIACK , what are you talking about? I got the goty edition and it works fine, so far.

Do you frequent the IGN PS3 forum?

It's your friendly neighborhood maniac: ZANIACK
Message 21 of 32 (269 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
872 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 30, 2013

The "jarring flaws" such as the sound popping in Chapter 2-3 has the exact same problem on my regular disc. Truth being told: There are instances where the textures doesnt load on Talbot as you go down the elevator towards the end of the game in Ubar as well as taking time to load during the background of Cartagena in Ubar where you flee from spiders.

All of these were preset in my original disc and they are still in the GOTY edition too. What I am trying to say is that I purchased the exact same game and that's what I got. Im asuming yours is unplayable, otherwise you're being completely hyperbolic.

Message 22 of 32 (259 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
362 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 15, 2013

Aldro wrote:

The "jarring flaws" such as the sound popping in Chapter 2-3 has the exact same problem on my regular disc. Truth being told: There are instances where the textures doesnt load on Talbot as you go down the elevator towards the end of the game in Ubar as well as taking time to load during the background of Cartagena in Ubar where you flee from spiders.

All of these were preset in my original disc and they are still in the GOTY edition too. What I am trying to say is that I purchased the exact same game and that's what I got. Im asuming yours is unplayable, otherwise you're being completely hyperbolic.

What the **bleep**? That's not what I'm referring to at all!
Educate yourself with this:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/You-couldn-t-put-the-GOTY-editi...

and this:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/GOTY-edition-is-plagued-with-ga...

Edit: profanity removed

Message 23 of 32 (255 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
872 posts

Feb 1, 2013
You need to accept the fact that there are people out there with WORKING GOTY editions. Jesus christ.
Message 24 of 32 (249 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
362 posts

Feb 2, 2013

Aldro wrote:
You need to accept the fact that there are people out there with WORKING GOTY editions. Jesus christ.

I've seen no evidence that supports that assertion. I forgot to mention how two youtube uploaders started U3 GOTY walkthroughs, but canceled them due to the game not functioning.

Like I've said, the North American copies are undeniably erroneous.

Message 25 of 32 (242 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
872 posts

Feb 3, 2013

Lmfao..

Message 26 of 32 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
362 posts

Feb 5, 2013

Aldro wrote:

Lmfao..

What an insightful and comprehensive rebuttal. If you're so sure your copy is functioning in perfect order, then let me see a part(s) of the campaign from that disc.

Message 27 of 32 (232 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
872 posts

Feb 7, 2013

Are  you serious right now? You think I would sit and call **bleep** on something that has inflicted me as well? Jesus man, you got some issues.

Message 28 of 32 (223 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
362 posts

Feb 13, 2013

Aldro wrote:

Are  you serious right now? You think I would sit and call **bleep** on something that has inflicted me as well? Jesus man, you got some issues.

Here's a little glitch: The music at the start of the chase sequence in chapter 3 is delayed by about 10 seconds in the GOTY edition.

Message 29 of 32 (210 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
872 posts

Feb 13, 2013
Zaniack, I've gone through the game several times. Believe me when I tell you I don't have that issue on either my special edition or GOTY edition. I have no effing reason to lie.
Message 30 of 32 (208 Views)