Mar 03 2013
By: THE-73est Survivor 2776 posts
Accepted Solution

Uncharted 3 F2P Noob here

28 replies 719 views Edited Mar 3, 2013

I'm really liking the game, will probably buy it. Although the melee is SOO annoying. Anyways I thought I would share this video from my first day of playing.

Photobucket

http://www.youtube.com/user/THE73est
Message 1 of 29 (719 Views)
Welcoming Committee
14228 posts

Re: Uncharted 3 F2P Noob here

[ Edited ]
Mar 3, 2013

Good to see your enjoying it, feel free to send me a request if you want to get better. I'll hook you up with some good players to help you out if you'd like.

One piece of advice to begin with, don't buy it on the store online, buy it from a real life game store or the internet, make sure it is new though as it requires a code for online play, but it's still cheaper than buying from the playstation store.

I'll be nice and drop you a youtube sub too Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 29 (713 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
521 posts

Mar 3, 2013

Very cool clip. And glad to hear you enjoy this game. I have nothing but respect for you F2P guys (Y)

Cutter
Message 3 of 29 (710 Views)
Survivor
2776 posts

Mar 3, 2013

Quick question? Is it worth getting the GOTY edition for the DLC? Cause I got the GOTY edition of Uncharted 2 and could not find a single DLC room. 

Photobucket

Message 4 of 29 (676 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1747 posts

Mar 3, 2013

THE-73est wrote:

Quick question? Is it worth getting the GOTY edition for the DLC? Cause I got the GOTY edition of Uncharted 2 and could not find a single DLC room. 

Finding DLC matches is fairly easy, to answer your question. 

This months old sig image will remain till the end of days.
Message 5 of 29 (673 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2477 posts

Mar 4, 2013

THE-73est wrote:

Its absolutely worth getting GOTY. You get 12 DLC maps included.

Personally, id recommend you buy the Digital GOTY.

That way, you have all the DLC included, AND you can play Multiplayer without have to put a disc in. Your game will run a little smoother, it will be more convenient for you, and you'll be getting a killer deal.

btw, you can friend me if you like. Im glad you like UC3 Smiley Happy

--
Say NO to paid DLC maps
Message 6 of 29 (618 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Mar 4, 2013
Lol, tower camper can't camp correct. Can you add me? I'm a cool guy, I swear
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 7 of 29 (597 Views)
Survivor
2776 posts

Mar 4, 2013

gunnsandwiches42 wrote:

THE-73est wrote:

Its absolutely worth getting GOTY. You get 12 DLC maps included.

Personally, id recommend you buy the Digital GOTY.

That way, you have all the DLC included, AND you can play Multiplayer without have to put a disc in. Your game will run a little smoother, it will be more convenient for you, and you'll be getting a killer deal.

btw, you can friend me if you like. Im glad you like UC3 Smiley Happy

Sure Ill add you, and stuntdouble too once I go back online.

I dont think Ill get the Digital version tbh. Im just scared that years (Like 15 years) If my ps3 ever breaks and PSN is shut down, I wont ever be able to redownload the game. Rather get the disc so if I feel like playing a retro game I can even if my ps3 breaks I can go ahead and buy a new one. I know my reasoning sounds silly. 

The reason I asked if goty is worth it is because Im not sure if anyone plays those dlc maps or not.

Photobucket

Message 8 of 29 (579 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Mar 4, 2013
Disc is cooler. You get to have a game shelf and everything.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 9 of 29 (557 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2477 posts

Mar 4, 2013

THE-73est wrote:

Sure Ill add you, and stuntdouble too once I go back online.

I dont think Ill get the Digital version tbh. Im just scared that years (Like 15 years) If my ps3 ever breaks and PSN is shut down, I wont ever be able to redownload the game. Rather get the disc so if I feel like playing a retro game I can even if my ps3 breaks I can go ahead and buy a new one. I know my reasoning sounds silly. 

The reason I asked if goty is worth it is because Im not sure if anyone plays those dlc maps or not.

Makes sense.

Dont worry, LOTS of DLC games. As long as you own every map pack (and you will), you will consistently see DLC maps.

--
Say NO to paid DLC maps
Message 10 of 29 (551 Views)
0 Likes