Highlighted
Dec 14 2012
By: BurstLimitKL Wastelander 621 posts

Uncharted 3 Digital Multiplayer

[ Edited ]
25 replies 433 views Edited Dec 14, 2012

This has been suggested multiple times before,but did not get too much support. Due to the lack of changes to Uncharted 3 other than the lab right now, ND's responses have brought me to make this.  Eric has said that co-op isn't getting a big enough player pool and if we both want the level based AND ping based matchmaking to come in to play, they need more support. Obviously they don't have as much money as other franchises such as Call Of Duty. My theory is, UC3 doesn't have enough players. This is my solution. If you know any other reasons or suggestions, I'll add them to the OP and give credit where it is due.

REASONS FOR DIGITAL MULTIPLAYER

• More $$$ to support Uncharted 3

-If F2P people will have they incentive to buy in game items with real $$$ 

-If not, a small pricetag ranging around $5-$15 would suffice

• More Players

-If matchmaking is comepletely ping based, it would be faster to find players and less people you would run in to a second time.

-More players would spread to other gamemodes, such as co-op, meaning more support to them and not just TDM or competitive modes in general.

-More organized competitions, bringing out the community

-More kids around my age wondering and screaming how they died. (joke)

•  Toxic156

-Another feasible method would be having restrcitions (akin to the Subway beta) being placed on people who don't pay, and after buying the online pass, can get the full MP experience with the exception of DLC maps and playlist (Shades).

• Tapantaola

-Sony could give it free of charge to PS+ subscribers, which is a win-win situation.

Thats all I have for now. Will be adding ideas as they come to me. This one is a bad thinker. But I really want some sort of change, Uncharted 3 is rather boring to me now.

Message 1 of 26 (433 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Re: Uncharted 3 Digital Multiplayer

Dec 14, 2012
'Free your minds'

They are prepring it Smiley Happy

We have received hints from a few players that are close to the ND employees Smiley Tongue

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 2 of 26 (429 Views)
Wastelander
766 posts

Dec 14, 2012
Bring on the noobs! Smiley Very Happy

Message 3 of 26 (423 Views)
Lombax Warrior
228 posts

Dec 14, 2012

I'm sure they have money for simple things like co op changes. I am pretty sure those massive and complicated block mesh maps cost way more than stuff they are refusing us.

R.I.P POGO
Message 4 of 26 (412 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
621 posts

Dec 14, 2012

hamsterboy14 wrote:

I'm sure they have money for simple things like co op changes. I am pretty sure those massive and complicated block mesh maps cost way more than stuff they are refusing us.

I do too. I'm just saying as if their word is true. I'm no game dev, so I'm not sure how complex making block mesh maps are compared to upping the treasure drop rate.

Message 5 of 26 (407 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4354 posts

Dec 14, 2012
I would love this. More players means more updates!
Message 6 of 26 (397 Views)
Lombax Warrior
143 posts

Dec 14, 2012

dadno1001 wrote:
Bring on the noobs! Smiley Very Happy

The "Noob" noobs. 

4145 posts

Dec 14, 2012

I supported this idea when tap first mentioned it (no offense to the OP), and I support it now. Another feasible method would be having restrcitions (akin to the Subway beta) being placed on people who don't pay, and after buying the online pass, can get the full MP experience with the exception of DLC maps and playlist (Shades).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Co-op Adventure Tips & Tricks and Amazing Lab Idea- Now with Brackets Mentioning Kudos Count!

Supporter for more sound in Uncharted 3 Multiplayer

Message 8 of 26 (369 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5078 posts

Dec 14, 2012
Full support. More players, less lag. Which is good for all of us. Plus there have been changes since the Subway Beta. Why not invite those players back in?
Message 9 of 26 (349 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Dec 14, 2012

Supported.

Here's my thread if anyone's interested:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/An-idea-for-UC3-MP-based-on-ano...

Many people (including me) have posted plenty of ideas to make this financially viable (remember, it's all about money these days).

For example, Sony could give it free of charge to PS+ subscribers, which is a win-win situation.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 10 of 26 (344 Views)