Survivor
2201 posts

Re: Uncharted 3 Dead Zones: Classic, 3TDM, Elimination

Dec 23, 2012

Its mainly because of the ever dwindling player pool but I can find matches in Classic pretty quick usually.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 31 of 53 (266 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1315 posts

Re: Uncharted 3 Dead Zones: Classic, 3TDM

Dec 23, 2012

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Yeah, whatever happened to those dudes who play Classic? The only time I played Classic this whole month was in the morning when Life and company added me to their party. Literally just then.

Call me Frenz, lol, and Classic is dead, maybe it would be better if ND added a more intriguing info, like Classic : Your starting weapons are the Ak47 and the Para - 9  Booster are enabled no kickbacks, it's Uncharted 2 style. 

" I did not tell half of what I saw. For i knew i would not be believed " - Marco Polo 1324.
Message 32 of 53 (263 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2201 posts

Dec 23, 2012

It's also because of Black Ops 2, Battlefield 3, Uncharted 2 lol. Also because Christmas and the holidays are really close.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 33 of 53 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1919 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 23, 2012

LifeLongFrenzy wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Yeah, whatever happened to those dudes who play Classic? The only time I played Classic this whole month was in the morning when Life and company added me to their party. Literally just then.

Call me Frenz, lol, and Classic is dead, maybe it would be better if ND added a more intriguing info, like Classic : Your starting weapons are the Ak47 and the Para - 9  Booster are enabled no kickbacks, it's Uncharted 2 style. 

You'd be surprised about how many people actually don't understand what Classic mode is. The description is definitely pretty bad.

Also, I feel the reason the mode is ignored is because players who would care about it either want to abuse the **bleep** out of the normal TDM's loadout system or they're only contributing to the problem of the mode being dead by not playing it.

I only play Classic mode and get a fair amount of games most nights, but it DOES take awhile to find them. The first week, when it came out though, before the matchmaking tweaks... man it was instant to find games.

Also, also, there might be a misconception of Classic's health. Some people seem to think it's still more than normal TDM (which it isn't).

Photobucket
Message 34 of 53 (239 Views)
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Dec 23, 2012
Frenz, don't relate it to Uncharted 2. It's like, an evil thing to do according to forumers
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 35 of 53 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5070 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 23, 2012

OWN1N45 wrote:

LifeLongFrenzy wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

You'd be surprised about how many people actually don't understand what Classic mode is. The description is definitely pretty bad.

Also, I feel the reason the mode is ignored is because players who would care about it either want to abuse the **bleep** out of the normal TDM's loadout system or they're only contributing to the problem of the mode being dead by not playing it.

I only play Classic mode and get a fair amount of games most nights, but it DOES take awhile to find them. The first week, when it came out though, before the matchmaking tweaks... man it was instant to find games.

Also, also, there might be a misconception of Classic's health. Some people seem to think it's still more than normal TDM (which it isn't).

Classic mode description change could be better. I do agree that the reasons for it being empty is due to people abusing the loadout system in normal games and/or they have trouble finding players. Can also be to do with the player pool.

The description could be something like...

"You start out with an Ak-47, Para-9. A variety of weapons are spread out across the map. No kickbacks. No Powerplays. Normal TDM health. This is the foundation of the Uncharted Multiplayer."

Message 36 of 53 (222 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Dec 23, 2012
OR just describe it like "Start with the AK and Para 9 with weapons all over the map. No powerplays and kickbacks- The Classic!"

No need to elaborate that it's from UC2. If people don't like it, they don't. Just say it like it's a fun fact.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 37 of 53 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
4795 posts

Dec 23, 2012
Heh, I actually might pitch that idea to one of the devs, who knows? xD
tlousig2
Message 38 of 53 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
178 posts

Dec 23, 2012

Yeah I 100% agree scoot trying to play this game alone or with one other person is tough not just because of finding parties of 5 but just because this game never finds a single human being on the planet so annoying! Smiley Mad

Message 39 of 53 (178 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1309 posts

Dec 23, 2012

A lot of Classic mode is being played around here right now because, wwwaaaiiittttt for it.......hubby's trying to level up his revenge to gold.  What fresh hell is this?  Ours.  Anyway we don't have a lot of trouble finding games.   If we do that's what Uncharted TV and mucking about with our skins are for.

Message 40 of 53 (156 Views)
0 Likes