Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 25 2012
By: justamasing Monster Hunter 33 posts

Uncharted 3/4 should let us shoot people through walls. This is a must

24 replies 445 views Edited Aug 25, 2012

This will make Uncharted 3 so much better! This is a must. Have you ever had those times when you put two Gmal burst on someone and they get behind a wall and you get dropped? Having the ability to shoot enemies through walls and things will make Uncharted 3 less frustrating. I hate and I know you hate when you got an enemy good but then they hide behind a wall and you can't shoot through the wall to kill him? Naughty Dog this seriously needs to happen! If it has to be in Uncharted 3 or 4. It needs to happen. This frustrates a lot of people........ Look at games like Battlefield and CoD? Am not saying try and be like them? You are Naughty Dog, you are an amazing hardworking company. But, looking at those games and seeing how they can shoot through walls, It's amazing! You need to think about this like seriously! I know everyone on the forum hates getting shot while behind a wall.. I look to make Uncharted 3 a better game Naughty Dog. This has to be in Uncharted 4   

-Thanks for reading community/Naughty Dogs

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 25 (445 Views)
Welcoming Committee
13263 posts

Re: Uncharted 3/4 should let us shoot people through walls. This is a must

Aug 25, 2012

justamasing wrote:

This will make Uncharted 3 so much better! This is a must. Have you ever had those times when you put two Gmal burst on someone and they get behind a wall and you get dropped? Having the ability to shoot enemies through walls and things will make Uncharted 3 less frustrating. I hate and I know you hate when you got an enemy good but then they hide behind a wall and you can't shoot through the wall to kill him? Naughty Dog this seriously needs to happen! If it has to be in Uncharted 3 or 4. It needs to happen. This frustrates a lot of people........ Look at games like Battlefield and CoD? Am not saying try and be like them? You are Naughty Dog, you are an amazing hardworking company. But, looking at those games and seeing how they can shoot through walls, It's amazing! You need to think about this like seriously! I know everyone on the forum hates getting shot while behind a wall.. I look to make Uncharted 3 a better game Naughty Dog. This has to be in Uncharted 4   

This is something I actually don't like about CoD. It's stupid. If you escaped then your opponent outsmarted you, Wall penetrating bullets.. Rewarding people for nothing.. :smileyindifferent:

Plus cover is already screwed enough. Why break it even more?

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 25 (432 Views)
Survivor
2179 posts

Aug 25, 2012

NO JUST NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 25 (425 Views)
Splicer
49 posts

Aug 25, 2012
I'm not sure about shooting people through walls that wouldn't be a great idea, but I would like destructible environments like battlefield.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 25 (422 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Aug 25, 2012
How do you feel when you put so many **** bullets on someone and they hide behind a wall? After that you can't kill them because they are behind a wall but they can shoot you but you can't shoot them? Shooting people through walls makes sense.....
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 25 (404 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2179 posts

Aug 25, 2012

justamasing wrote:
How do you feel when you put so many **** bullets on someone and they hide behind a wall? After that you can't kill them because they are behind a wall but they can shoot you but you can't shoot them? Shooting people through walls makes sense.....

Yes but imagine I'm using the Dragon and a person gets shot once. They hide behind the wall to recover health. If I instead could just shoot them through the wall then that would be beyond unfair and make the Dragon MEGA OP. Who am I kidding, it would make all weapons OP.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 25 (395 Views)
I Only Post Everything
996 posts

Aug 25, 2012

justamasing wrote:

There are very few pieces of cover where players can break or penetrate and there was even a booster in U2 that allowed you to break all those objects easier...but anyways bullet penetration just doesn't fit in Uncharted, otherwise it'd be here.

It's okay in something like cod but here I say heck no.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 25 (370 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
71 posts

Aug 25, 2012
no.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 25 (364 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
141 posts

Aug 25, 2012

Uncharted is a cover-based shooter. And now you basically wanna remove the advantage of being in cover?

Proud Uncharted 3 YouTuber with over 16K subscribers. Creator of the Uncharted 3: Top 10 Plays, Karma and Connected montages.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 25 (351 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1994 posts

Aug 25, 2012

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 25 (334 Views)