Message 61 of 72 (271 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4595 posts

Re: Uncharted 3 1.15 = Uncharted 2 1.05

Nov 20, 2012

OWN1N45 wrote:

A lot of words forming a solid post.

I'll admit that the phrase "1.15 = 1.05" is a bit of an overreaction, and of course 1.05 was worse than 1.15 (I've yet to see ND top themselves after 1.05), but 1.15's matchmaking is keeping me from playing Uncharted 3 just as much as Uncharted 2's post-1.05 health is keeping me from playing it.

And it isn't just the lag from ND's useless matchmaking, which STILL finds noobs for some players and STILL puts all the noobs on the same team and all the high-levels on the other. There's also the dead body glitch being extremely common and the feeling of getting slapped in the face by ND's failure to patch the dead body glitch like they said they would.

I don't care about weapon tweaks or colors. I couldn't care less about this game's sub-par handling of aim assist and blindfire (which I made a big thread about a couple of months ago, even), nor cosmetic changes like colors. I want a game where I don't get split up from my friends and where I don't get killed by invisible men.

ND's fixing of unbalanced 3TDM spawns is good to hear, but it's not enough to make me go on and risk getting tons of rage-inducing deaths to invisible men. For me, the dead body glitch happened every other match and I struggled to get a match which I would consider "good" for days at a time until I took a break. I haven't played since late October.

They'll likely stand their ground with the new matchmaking, you're right. And at this point, now that I have a DSL connection with advantageous lag, I'm at least on even ground with the many laggers I'm going to have to face when I do get back on, so I could care less now. But the dead body glitches and party splits... those have got to stop.

Message 62 of 72 (249 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
793 posts

Nov 20, 2012

SouthpawLP wrote:

OWN1N45 wrote:

I'll admit that the phrase "1.15 = 1.05" is a bit of an overreaction, and of course 1.05 was worse than 1.15 (I've yet to see ND top themselves after 1.05), but 1.15's matchmaking is keeping me from playing Uncharted 3 just as much as Uncharted 2's post-1.05 health is keeping me from playing it.

And it isn't just the lag from ND's useless matchmaking, which STILL finds noobs for some players and STILL puts all the noobs on the same team and all the high-levels on the other. There's also the dead body glitch being extremely common and the feeling of getting slapped in the face by ND's failure to patch the dead body glitch like they said they would.

I don't care about weapon tweaks or colors. I couldn't care less about this game's sub-par handling of aim assist and blindfire (which I made a big thread about a couple of months ago, even), nor cosmetic changes like colors. I want a game where I don't get split up from my friends and where I don't get killed by invisible men.

ND's fixing of unbalanced 3TDM spawns is good to hear, but it's not enough to make me go on and risk getting tons of rage-inducing deaths to invisible men. For me, the dead body glitch happened every other match and I struggled to get a match which I would consider "good" for days at a time until I took a break. I haven't played since late October.

They'll likely stand their ground with the new matchmaking, you're right. And at this point, now that I have a DSL connection with advantageous lag, I'm at least on even ground with the many laggers I'm going to have to face when I do get back on, so I could care less now. But the dead body glitches and party splits... those have got to stop.

Dude, I get that you're angry and to be honest this pisses me off too. But it's been 1 year people complain about party split and they've done nothing to fix this. Actually, I might be wrong but i think I remember one of theses patches that they said it would fix party spliting but it didn't work.

What I wanna say is that, you know ND and there's a high possibility they'll never fix this issue. Dead body glitch Eric said that they were aware of this and all, but I'm not sure that will get 100% fixed. If you stopped playing because of this, you might never play this game again....

It's just how ND is....I don' get my hopes up for anything coming from them....I don't think you should wait for this, you know...

Smiley Sad

www.youtube.com/user/artennos - my new channel!

New PSN: Artennos

Message 63 of 72 (236 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10255 posts

Nov 20, 2012

lucascampanha wrote:

SouthpawLP wrote:

OWN1N45 wrote:

Dude, I get that you're angry and to be honest this pisses me off too. But it's been 1 year people complain about party split and they've done nothing to fix this. Actually, I might be wrong but i think I remember one of theses patches that they said it would fix party spliting but it didn't work.

What I wanna say is that, you know ND and there's a high possibility they'll never fix this issue. Dead body glitch Eric said that they were aware of this and all, but I'm not sure that will get 100% fixed. If you stopped playing because of this, you might never play this game again....

It's just how ND is....I don' get my hopes up for anything coming from them....I don't think you should wait for this, you know...

Smiley Sad

lucas is right. No way in hell they'll do anything anymore. And 1.16? I think it's a fluke. They'll never do it.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 64 of 72 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
793 posts

Nov 20, 2012

TheStuntDouble wrote:

lucascampanha wrote:

SouthpawLP wrote:

OWN1N45 wrote:

Smiley Sad

lucas is right. No way in hell they'll do anything anymore. And 1.16? I think it's a fluke. They'll never do it.

I don't wanna be a negative person, I'm just trying to be realistic. We know ND....they do what they want, not what the community needs! Of course there's exceptions, but that's why they're called exceptions...

www.youtube.com/user/artennos - my new channel!

New PSN: Artennos

Message 65 of 72 (220 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10255 posts

Nov 20, 2012

lucascampanha wrote:

Smiley Sad

I don't wanna be a negative person, I'm just trying to be realistic. We know ND....they do what they want, not what the community needs! Of course there's exceptions, but that's why they're called exceptions...

Exactly. Nothing good happens right after this.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 66 of 72 (216 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1071 posts

Nov 22, 2012

Whats so special about customisation, because I dont get it.

Thousand of weird looking skeletons spreaded around level 20 1stLegacy and level 75 4rd Legacy.

There is nothing special about it.

I will always prefer highly detailed ("getting wet") level based characters as this incestbreeding mix of trashy things!

When you saw a Skelzor or Blaine as a Lvl 54 in U2 you knew theres an outstanding player.

Thats what I call recognition value, not some jersey shoe scarfs and trashy angel wings.

A multiplayer is supposed to feel the same as the game before it. You made that mistake with Uc3 but it was manageable. Now with Uc4 this is just ridiculous.

DeFy Sushi
Message 67 of 72 (152 Views)
Splicer
71 posts

Nov 22, 2012
I can not believe this ignorance!

Uncharted 3 has always been Uncharted 2 1.05+!

Open yours eyes!!)

Kind regards,

The Krokodil Junkie
Message 68 of 72 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2689 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 22, 2012

no no, no no no no!!, no no no no!!! theres no limit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_7NDQxfSqc

Message 69 of 72 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
155 posts

Nov 23, 2012

SouthpawLP wrote:

OWN1N45 wrote:

Meh, which is more worse more lag, or lower health. I say this so far is worse than Uncharted 2. I cant really tell this game has more health than uncharted 2 outside of Classic Mode.

Lag n roll, Dead body glitch, getting shot threw walls is just way worse than U2. I only remember seeing Dead body glitch 5-10 times in that game. As oppose to every other 5 matches in this one.

Message 70 of 72 (114 Views)
0 Likes