Uncharted 2 VS Uncharted 3 (HD)

31 replies 639 views Edited Dec 29, 2011

Message 1 of 32 (639 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
149 posts

Re: Uncharted 2 VS Uncharted 3 (HD)

Dec 29, 2011

(SPOILER) so who wins? well in my opinion is uncharted 2, it had the wooo part, it had the guardians and they were actually real, not like U3 it was just the cursed water that made people see djinns all over the place, dont really pay attention to graphics, actually the characters of U3 look strange, especially elena she looked... asian.

Message 2 of 32 (639 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
195 posts

Dec 29, 2011

for me no of them wins becuase at times i think uncharted 2 is better and at other times i think uncharted 3 is better so i think they are both equal

Message 3 of 32 (639 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1337 posts

Dec 30, 2011

rafasc94 wrote:

(SPOILER) so who wins? well in my opinion is uncharted 2, it had the wooo part, it had the guardians and they were actually real, not like U3 it was just the cursed water that made people see djinns all over the place, dont really pay attention to graphics, actually the characters of U3 look strange, especially elena she looked... asian.

The Djinn aree actually real, they just don't look like that and are anever actually shown in the game. However the Vessel of Brass proves that they are indeed real.

Message 4 of 32 (639 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
149 posts

Dec 30, 2011

yeah your right the vessel had inside the djinns, but like you said we never got to fight with them, and i also missed a final boss, i cannot even consider Talbot a boss

Message 5 of 32 (639 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1337 posts

Dec 30, 2011

Well the "Djinn" we fight in Ch. 21 is pretty much the same thing. I'm somewhat glad they didn't include mutant-creature fights in U3, as both U2 and UDF had it. Re-using the same formula would be abusing it's success.

Talbot was a great boss to me. Not much of a boss fight, but entertaining anyway. It was a lot better than Navarro in UDF at least, and Lazarevic was kind of annoying in U2...

Message 6 of 32 (639 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
17666 posts

Dec 30, 2011

Elena looks ridiculous in the cutscenes.  Terrible art.

[ 39 ] Every time a mine downs someone an Angel gets its wings.
Message 7 of 32 (639 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2838 posts

Dec 31, 2011

(I'd be careful of spoilers in your posts guys!)

Anyway, I take Uncharted 2 as far as the video goes, although they both look great.

-----------------
FaceBook: Psyber Kayos
The best FB groups for our communities. Thousands have joined already. Join us!:

The Uncharted Community FaceBook Group

The Last of Us Community FaceBook Group

Message 8 of 32 (639 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
885 posts

Jan 1, 2012

In Uncharted 2 the story was interesting and the characters were developed. The story was well written and it's pacing was perfect. In Uncharted 3 it was just like ND were saying "Look at our sinking cruise ship! Look at our crashing plane! Check out the sprawling 600 mile desert that somehow manages to be just as linear as walking over a bridge". That's all well and good ND but as a result you forgot to add two important things: story and character development. And the pacing...just bad.

Nate, Chloe and Elena all looked far better in Uncharted 2 as well.

Message 9 of 32 (639 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
93 posts

Jan 1, 2012

i'm playing it right now. I just don't think that escaping from a burning building is *fun*. Its not a fantasy that I would want to escape to in a video game. Back in 1976 when I was in fourth grade my friend and I taped a disney-haunted-house-inspired story wherein we had to keep going upstairs to escape the ghosts and vampires chasing us. That mansion must have had 30 stories. This was deja-vu: climb, jump, burning collapse, climb, jump, shoot villans, now where am i supposed to go? oh! over there across that beam no wait there's guys on the other side, no wait the beam collapsed now what am i supposed to do? jump over there! wait now its burning down ! ugh just tedium. Venting while this is still huriting. Uncharted 2 when the floor fell out and you were sliding towards a helicopter aiming at you that was exciting. This was just tedious. I'm not sure I want to finish the game. 

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 10 of 32 (639 Views)
0 Likes