Re: Uncharted 2 -- Notice

Oct 3, 2012

RyukDG wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

RyukDG wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

RyukDG wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Oh yeah. That UC2 4HK health is part of the patch that "screwed UC2".

Luckily for me - I came AFTER the aforementioned patch that "screwed UC2" so I have always played with low health and I'm pretty sure that the health system on UC2 seems more "real" than the implausible health that we have on UC3. Don't even get me talking about the crap that goes on around Hardcore.

-RyukDG

Add me too- I mean, yeah lower health and it's nothing like HC, but, you know. What the hell. I leveled up from 1 to 35 in 1 week! It's nice in there, you know.

I'll add you! I play a lot of UC3 these days. We can party up...

-RyukDG

Yeah, I'm up for anything. I play HC when I'm alone anyway.

That means practically all the time.

Jesus Christ, I need to have the confidence to invite people to play with me.

My problem precisely!! Smiley Surprised I feel they're happy playing on their own or in parties. Everyone else but me seems to be in a party :-/

-RyukDG

That's exactly how I feel! I always think, "I don't know, they all seem busy."

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 51 of 56 (166 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1016 posts

Oct 4, 2012

Although going back to Uncharted 2 was fun its flaws stand out. But the simplistic gameplay did grab my attention for the few hours I put in it. Sad to see that there were still bunny-hopping/SA trolls still.

Joel's has superhuman hearing due to his integrated Astro A40's :3
Message 52 of 56 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1438 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 4, 2012

renatabls wrote:

The broken health, glitchers and lag make that game unplayable, next.

And lag still isn't a problem in uncharted 3? Not to mention how much a joke blindfiring is, I would prefer to play a game where people actually aim their guns, than people running around blindfiring and getting kills left and right.

My PS3 has YLOD -_-
Message 53 of 56 (134 Views)
Highlighted
Wastelander
638 posts

Oct 4, 2012

amaizingblue wrote:

renatabls wrote:

And lag still isn't a problem in uncharted 3? Not to mention how much a joke blindfiring is, I would prefer to play a game where people actually aim their guns, than people running around blindfiring and getting kills left and right.

My thoughts exactly. It really makes a lot of sense doesn't it...?

Message 54 of 56 (119 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Oct 4, 2012

It's funny how people are bringing up bunnyhopping and SA as the top 2 worst features of Uncharted 2.

Ping and bunnyhop/roll are pretty much the same thing.
Do I really need to bring up EVERY other thing that makes U3 so much more broken?

When people actually use "improved hipfire accuracy" mods as their number 1 attribute, something is telling me that the game either sucks majorly, or that the players within this game can't aim AT ALL.

The only time I see people aiming is when they have the T-Bolt....that's it. People need a ONE HIT KILL weapon to even think about touching the L1 button. Those who go on a "Im so pro" tour and claims that they aim...well, putting on rapid fire mods or increased accuracy mods isn't really saying you got skills.

I'm with OP on this one. I went back to the game that started it all and the guys over there have much more skill than the guys at Uncharted 3. Even the people that were decent back in the days of Uncharted 2 prime days are now running around blindfiring and rolling around like Donkey Kong.

Uncharted 3 has become like another playground for COD quickscoping teeny boppers who want to abuse a game as much as they can.

Uncharted 3 has and will always be a broken game.

Message 55 of 56 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1930 posts

Oct 4, 2012

amaizingblue wrote:

renatabls wrote:

No one is denying UC3 is just as laggy if not more so. But you're missing something: UC2, for most of us, was played to death. It may be a "better" game at the moment (depends on what you define as "better", for me, better would be gameplay that actually encourages movement, UC2's current health does not allow for that and makes the whole experience awful for me, therefore UC2 isn't "better") but the fun that was had in it for me two years ago is long gone. I've played it to death.

It's great you would prefer to play it, so why don't you go do so instead of trying to tell others about it? If they're not already playing it, they're not going to. You're not going to be able to convince them to go back to it and play it, if they haven't already tried it.

Both games are broken. Let's just leave it at that and move on. The level of brokenness doesn't matter, they are both hard to enjoy for different reasons.

Photobucket
Message 56 of 56 (98 Views)
0 Likes