Sep 30 2012
By: nirvana7298 First Son 3 posts

Un charted 3 reset ?

[ Edited ]
4 replies 628 views Edited Nov 13, 2014

Dear Sir or Madam, 

Today, 30-9-2012, I logged in into my PS3 account, because I wanted to play Uncharted 3 Multiplayer. I recalled that my rank number was 73, 3th prestige, but when I logged in I was in shock. The rank that I was given, was rank number 1, 1st prestige. Everything was deleted, my statistics, my weaponchoice, my treasures, everything. It is as if I am deleted from the Uncharted 3 Database. My accountname is: Nirvana7298, My treasures were: Marlowe's M9, Flynn's G-Mal, Drake's Para, Drake's Ak47 and more.
I added some evidence, download the enclosure please.

I hope you can help me as soon as possible, I would really appreciate it, since Uncharted is my favourite game and I really enjoy your services,

Sincerely,

Mod Edit: Moved thread from Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception General - SpicyGoose19

Message 1 of 5 (628 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Survivor
2480 posts

Re: Un charted 3 reset ?

Oct 4, 2012

It's a known glitch, and there's nothing you can do unfortunately.

And by the time you're done reading this, you'll realize that this is just my sig
Message 2 of 5 (588 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: Un charted 3 reset ?

May 24, 2014

Uncharted was my fav game too and I was playing it since the release, it reset to 1 today.Its totally unacceptable that they dont bother to fix it.How hard is it to pull data from cloud and do a backfill.I wish I could sue them for wasting months and months of my time.I dont care about the stats or money ,there are already a ton of glitches I dint mind much about, but resetting my multiplayer account to 0 is the last straw.I have all 3 games and last of us and I was planning on buying a ps4 when U4 releases.Now I am not sure. Too bad naughty dog you lost a fan

I tried deleting and redownloading the game, I was trying to download fort co-op and it said not enough space.I have 25GB free...if 25GB is not enough for a single map..why are you selling 250GB HDD's

Message 5 of 5 (438 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2496 posts

got reset.. Is there a fix for this yet?

[ Edited ]
Nov 13, 2014

I lost everything.. I was fully leveled. had all treasures, all boosters unlocked to gold.. it's all gone now.. all of it.. 

Mod Edit: Moved thread from Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception General - SpicyGoose19

ND reads their tweets.
Tweet to them the need for an All competitive playlist. Maybe they'll listen.
Message 3 of 5 (470 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3797 posts

Re: got reset.. Is there a fix for this yet?

[ Edited ]
Apr 15, 2014

There was a thread about contacting ND if this happens, but I can't seem to find it..

Edit. Well no wonder, this isn't the MP forums.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/U3-Profile-Resets-Fix/td-p/3872...

There you go.

Message 4 of 5 (452 Views)
0 Likes