12-04-2012 08:12 PM
12-05-2012 06:26 PM
it does not slide in the disk, it just stops.
So, you're saying that the game does not even go into the slot? Maybe your rubber stoppers are blocking its path? Try sliding another disk inside and see if it works. If not, try sliding your fingers in there and make sure that nothing is blocking it.
Is the game loading? You may have a defected disk or some other unforeseen problem. You can always reset your system, format it (firstly, back up ALL of your save data, don't worry about game data and DLC, you can re-download it all), or whatever else you may think will alleviate the problem.
• [SUPPORT] Co-Op Treasure Changes [54 Kudos][21 Possible Changes] •
• Crushing+ • No Incentive to playing Co-Op Arena (my ideas to fix that) •
• A Co-Op Dream Map • Deadly Drive - Chapter 2.5 - Co-Op Adventure •
• Pinkerton's Mansion - Co-Op Arena Map • *-=JD--'s Ultimate Co-Op Guide=-* •
• Co-Op Mods for other Weapons • Co-Op Kickback Fixes - My ideas •
• "A Forced Collaboration" - Drake, Eddy, and Flynn •