Wastelander
620 posts

Re: **UPDATED with Answers** Q&A with the NaughtyDog Development Team: November edition

Nov 17, 2012

FredFai wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

I think that UC3 MP is not his cup of tea.

I have yet to see his gameplay, but we will see him again in winter olympics soon. If he turned out to be bad, then that could confirm your theory. Since he took the job around September, he probably haven't seen the glory and beauty of the summer beta. Instead, he might played the most disgusting beta he ever played in his life.

Let's relive the nightmare, shall we? WARNING: F-Bomb contained.

Arne... I don't know for sure. I thought he was busy with TLoU. 

I'm sure Cog loves blindfire and steelfist. I haven't seen him along with Evang since August. 

Except that he's playing with noobs. Go play with "tryhards" who use G-Mal, different outcome????

Please use plain text.
Message 241 of 246 (418 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4169 posts

Re: **UPDATED with Answers** Q&A with the NaughtyDog Development Team: November edition

Nov 17, 2012

BurstLimitKL wrote:

FredFai wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

I have yet to see his gameplay, but we will see him again in winter olympics soon. If he turned out to be bad, then that could confirm your theory. Since he took the job around September, he probably haven't seen the glory and beauty of the summer beta. Instead, he might played the most disgusting beta he ever played in his life.

I'm sure Cog loves blindfire and steelfist. I haven't seen him along with Evang since August. 

Except that he's playing with noobs. Go play with "tryhards" who use G-Mal, different outcome????

Look at the date of the video. Oct 6th 2011. BLINDFIRE FER DAYZ.

Proud Member of [FnxX} & DeFy. @UMG_Hybrid
Please use plain text.
Message 242 of 246 (409 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
620 posts

Nov 17, 2012

HIhi2442 wrote:

BurstLimitKL wrote:

FredFai wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

Look at the date of the video. Oct 6th 2011. BLINDFIRE FER DAYZ.

Clarify? Blindfire was always here. More than days.I'm saying that if he were to go to a clan of 5 with all them G-mals and scoped in, would his kal-7 really win against all?

Please use plain text.
Message 243 of 246 (401 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Re: Q&A with the NaughtyDog Development Team: November edition

[ Edited ]
Nov 19, 2012

I'm posting in numerous threads in hope that someone from Naught Dog see this whether it be a game developer a supervisor I honestly don't give a **** at this point. I'm beyond furios I loved your game despite all the **** ups with the matchmaking the lag but theres a line that can't be crossed. And, thats when you **** with my money. I've purchased 49.78$ worth of dlc content and just a few minutes ago it shows you need to redeem your online pass for what must be the fifth time. So, I redeem the code oh well the code has expired ok thats cool it. I pressed o on my controller and it put in my lobby than I realize oll the dlc content I've purchased is gone. And, I've bought alot of content basically all the skins except for the desert agent skins. I've purchased numerous characer headpieces, guns, and the flashback map packs. Now, thanks to your glitchy lobbies or whatever it is I've lost it all. I'm beyond furious you guys put together beautiful games but lets face the facts when it comes to the lobbies the and the matchmaking your terrible. Why don't don't you borrow one of the fellows from over at treyarch or activision to come fix your game. I'm not talking about the gameplay because it's fantastic. No, I'm talking about your goddamn lobbies. Fifty dollars of "MY" money gone thanks to your ineptitude. It would be nice if one of you guys could respond to this. But, I don't expect much so.....

Edit: email address removed

Please use plain text.
Message 244 of 246 (377 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 24, 2012

How long I must play to get 2 remaining trophies: Hoarder and Collector? I playing only Co-op Arena and Hunter Arena for 3 months already. NO NEW TREASURES!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 245 of 246 (243 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2585 posts

Nov 24, 2012

marzipan-13 wrote:

How long I must play to get 2 remaining trophies: Hoarder and Collector? I playing only Co-op Arena and Hunter Arena for 3 months already. NO NEW TREASURES!!!

They aren't answering any more questions right now, but be prepared to spend a long long time playing Co-op if you want to complete those trophies. After all, some members like JD-- have been playing for over a year and still haven't gotten every co-op treasure.

http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/b/b9/Garfreakeld.png

I luv kitty cats cuz they're very furry n cute. meow!
Please use plain text.
Message 246 of 246 (236 Views)
0 Likes