Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Re: **UPDATED with Answers** Q&A with the NaughtyDog Development Team: November edition

Nov 13, 2012

SteepMatt wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

That's why I told SteepMatt not to make unfair comparisons (cutscene VS real-time)... of course Eric responded to his post and ignored the tough ones like Luxis' post.

EXACTLY.....you see that's why I did that to expose ND (well Eric in particular Smiley Wink )

You didn't even give him a hard time, dude. It was extremely easy for him to refute your flawed comparison. Smiley Indifferent Congrats.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 191 of 246 (542 Views)
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
437 posts

Re: 1) What's the point of making a thread if you are going t...

Nov 13, 2012

Eric-ND wrote:
The above U2 image is a render that our character artist did not an in-game screenshot. The U3 screenshot is a screenshot. 

I'm sorry, Eric, I love you guys and all, believe me. But I really can't take off this feeling of you mocking us, even if it's for little things like a poly count.

I can't believe that you actually ignored my reply with that true comparison between U2 and U3 models, and you chose instead to reply to Steepmatt with that inadequate comparison. Is that because you could have an easy answer to it, am I right? It's pretty obvious that it was an invalid comparison.

How are we supposed to believe in your Q&A Answers anymore, when you say things like "U3 models are more detailed than U2 ones?"

I'm just gonna post my message again. It's not an aggressive post. I'm genuinely showing that either you're totally wrong or you're just lying to us because you can't tell us the real reasons.

For both single player and multiplayer the character models are actually higher poly count and more detailed than they were in Uncharted 2.

Uncharted 2 is on the left. Uncharted 3 is on the right.

p

l

l

l

---------------

Not even saying that Winter Drake in U3MP has the same jeans from Drake's Fortune...

k

...while in Uncharted 2 he was like this.

l

Nepal Chloe in U3MP is missing her handkerchief on her wrist, that she had in U2. All of Drake's skins are missing his most important accessory in the whole Uncharted series, his ring. Only Desert Drake's skin has it (who never actually wears it, if you think of the campaign) and Golden Abyss Drake.

These are not a polygons thing, these are just signs of a big rush...

Message 192 of 246 (540 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7549 posts

Re: **UPDATED with Answers** Q&A with the NaughtyDog Development Team: November edition

Nov 13, 2012

tapantaola wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

That's why I told SteepMatt not to make unfair comparisons (cutscene VS real-time)... of course Eric responded to his post and ignored the tough ones like Luxis' post.

EXACTLY.....you see that's why I did that to expose ND (well Eric in particular Smiley Wink )

You didn't even give him a hard time, dude. It was extremely easy for him to refute your flawed comparison. Smiley Indifferent Congrats.

I didn't give him a hard time neither did he give you or anyone else either right??? see how easy you saw how he was dodging Luxis look at the big picture dude think outside the box Smiley Wink

Sleep Matt signature
Message 193 of 246 (532 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11298 posts

Nov 13, 2012

Luxis wrote:
Only Desert Drake's skin has it (who never actually wears it, if you think of the campaign)

I find this so ironic, they actually programmed it this way.

Message 194 of 246 (521 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2557 posts

Nov 13, 2012

renatabls wrote:

Luxis wrote:
Only Desert Drake's skin has it (who never actually wears it, if you think of the campaign)

Lol, they shot you down quick with your wetsuit Elena proposal  demand. 

My Youtube Channel:

NG \\Wais

Free Sitrongr

Message 195 of 246 (490 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2633 posts

Nov 13, 2012

I think Eric has already jumped the thread and returned to his master plan to like totally ruin our lives fer sure.

yeehaw i'm a cowboy now
Message 196 of 246 (489 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4401 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 14, 2012

Matt, no more. Please, no more. You're being stupid. Knock it off.

Eric-ND wrote:

PancakePuppet wrote:

Hey, Eric. Will we get the Q&A today or tommorow? 

We're working on it now. We send it after team review so it'll be posted after everyone has read and signed off on it. 

I wonder who was involved in team review or answering the questions? Cog and Evang better be involved, or you aren't capable of answering our questions relating to Uncharted. Also, please answer Luxis's question for the sake of your rep. We are all adults here, aren't we?

Ho Ho Ha Ha
Message 197 of 246 (460 Views)
Wastelander
599 posts

Nov 14, 2012

wais_45 wrote:

renatabls wrote:

Luxis wrote:

she was shot down before she even asked the question, since they've responded multiple times that they aren't adding this skin to the game

Message 198 of 246 (400 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2179 posts

Nov 14, 2012

Kayyay wrote:

wais_45 wrote:

renatabls wrote:

Luxis wrote:

she was shot down before she even asked the question, since they've responded multiple times that they aren't adding this skin to the game

Yet they still bother to answer it anyway, wasting a question..... Smiley Sad

Message 199 of 246 (390 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11298 posts

Nov 14, 2012

Kayyay wrote:

wais_45 wrote:

renatabls wrote:

Luxis wrote:

I WANT MAH SKIN 'KAY?

No, but seriously, it's not my fault if ND chose my question/my question got a lot of kudos...

Next Q&A i'll ask the same thing and you'll all be MAD. jk

Message 200 of 246 (389 Views)
0 Likes