Treasure Hunter
7532 posts

Re: **UPDATED with Answers** Q&A with the NaughtyDog Development Team: November edition

Nov 13, 2012

Luxis wrote:

Trawnza wrote:

5.  Why did The character models in uncharted 3 get a downgrade compared to uncharted 2? (kLuMb-Z)

For both single player and multiplayer the character models are actually higher poly count and more detailed than they were in Uncharted 2. The multiplayer in Uncharted 3 was overhauled extensively and it’s a lot bigger in general. If we could get the models from U3 into U2 MP you would see how detailed they really are but that would be nearly impossible as the version of the engine we’re running between the two games is very much a different creation.

I know right...

p

l

l

l

LOL pathetic joke.....UC3 models are more detail my arse

Sleep Matt signature
Message 161 of 246 (553 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3721 posts

Re: 1) What's the point of making a thread if you are going t...

Nov 13, 2012

tapantaola wrote:

2) This is an obvious lie. Certain skins have a lower polygon count in UC3 MP (i.e. Lazarevic's head).

If someone has that Lazarevic comparison photo, please post it!

Message 162 of 246 (552 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
437 posts

Re: **UPDATED with Answers** Q&A with the NaughtyDog Development Team: November edition

[ Edited ]
Nov 13, 2012

Not even saying that Winter Drake in U3MP has the same jeans from Drake's Fortune...

k

...while in Uncharted 2 he was like this.

l

Nepal Chloe in U3MP is missing her handkerchief on her wrist, that she had in U2. All of Drake's skins are missing his most important accessory in the whole Uncharted series, his ring. Only Desert Drake's skin has it (who never actually wears it, if you think of the campaign) and Golden Abyss Drake.

These are not a polygons thing, these are just signs of a big rush...

Message 163 of 246 (516 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7532 posts

Nov 13, 2012

Luxis wrote:

Not even saying that Winter Drake in U3MP has the same jeans from Drake's Fortune...

k

...while in Uncharted 2 he was like this.

l

Nepal Chloe in U3MP is missing her handkerchief on her wrist, that she had in U2. All of Drake's skins are missing his most important accessory in the whole Uncharted series, his ring. Only Desert Drake's skin has it (who never actually wears it, if you think of the campaign) and Golden Abyss Drake.

These are not a polygons thing, these are just signs of a big rush...

yes this is the most accurate post i ever seen in the history of the forums Smiley Tongue

Sleep Matt signature
Message 164 of 246 (508 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1469 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 13, 2012

That's why I stopped asking any questions after the very FIRST Q&A! Most of their answers are either BS or obvious lies. Character models of UC3 MP looking better than the UC2 MP character models? Yeah, right..250x131

------------------Join my GTA V crew "ND forums"!-------------------

Message 165 of 246 (484 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
469 posts

Nov 13, 2012

Why isnt any of mine question coming in the top 10 Smiley Sad

[URL=http://www.speedtest.net][IMG]http://www.speedtest.net/result/2720663337.png[/IMG][/URL]
Message 166 of 246 (470 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7532 posts

Nov 13, 2012

Redouanfaka wrote:

Why isnt any of mine question coming in the top 10 Smiley Sad

It's just the luck of the draw you'll get it eventually don't worry Smiley Wink

Sleep Matt signature
Message 167 of 246 (446 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
793 posts

Nov 13, 2012

Wow...

So nothing will be done to blindfire then? Awesome job ND! Smiley Surprised

www.youtube.com/user/artennos - my new channel!

New PSN: Artennos

Message 168 of 246 (363 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2689 posts

Nov 13, 2012

suprise suprise  - **bleep** poor answers

Message 169 of 246 (354 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
766 posts

Nov 13, 2012
3, 7, and 10 are BS. " I think it's awesome that the leaderboards are hacked, keep it ND"
-nobody, just fix it. For 7, the camera angle switch gets me killed A LOT. Especially when there's a grenade nearby and I don't know which way to go to avoid it. As for 10, if the treasures are completely random, then how come I always get the same treasures, and still don't have several? Make it an equal chance to receive ALL treasures, especially in CO-OP. These Q&A's are a joke without legit answers. Rant over.

Message 170 of 246 (348 Views)
0 Likes