Sackboy
609 posts

Re: Q&A with the NaughtyDog Development Team: November edition

Nov 4, 2012

Just a question on a minor feature, will you guys be able let us the name of the players of a party on someone's friend list? This was surprisingly missing in UC3 from Uncharted 2.

Message 101 of 246 (693 Views)
Fender Bender
2389 posts

Nov 4, 2012

shadowlibraboy wrote:
Btw tap, do you knew if the stat hats have been fixed? I remember the regen hats and some other hats were broken but I never heard if it was patched or not Smiley Sad
They are all still broken, I tested them out three days ago, the person with the regen hat still heals slower.
Pepsi
Message 102 of 246 (684 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1603 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 4, 2012

shadowlibraboy wrote:
My question:

Naughty Dog do you plan on fixing the Regen stat hats that are broken?

They have already acknowledged that there broken, Instead you should ask:

Naughty Dog, in patch 1.15 did you fix the Regen stat hats? And if you haven't yet when?

Message 103 of 246 (677 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
89 posts

Nov 5, 2012

can you please add more permanent rewards to the tournament tiers and not just gold some people can not afford extra tickets or get to gold with only 10 tickets

Signature #2

Code #1

Message 104 of 246 (573 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Nov 5, 2012

@Sony/ND

Do you have any plans to release a free2play version of UC3 MP? It would help the player pool and you could make more money through microtransactions.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 105 of 246 (549 Views)
Splicer
43 posts

Nov 5, 2012
Will we ever get single player tweaks/skins?
Message 106 of 246 (528 Views)
Fender Bender
3384 posts

Nov 6, 2012
You said you wouldn't add anymore classic skins, but what about Marisa Chase and Dante from Golden Abyss, Ramses' Shotgun Class, Sniper Class, Armored Guy (plus helmet on, off and gas mask helmet on and off as assecories), Marlowe's desert Shotgun guy and Armored guy (can have his colors changed so he can be all black or desert camod, plus helmet on, off and gas mask helmet on and off as assecories)??? I bought all the games and Eye Of Indra, and will gladly PAY for more dlc characters/a Classic Skin 4, 5 and Rogues Skin 3. U3 all the way!!!
Message 107 of 246 (462 Views)
Sackboy
469 posts

Nov 6, 2012

why has some items no stats like jak goggle and doughnut items?

are you gonna fix some guns like the FAL-SS jamming?

why cant the cinema dont let me watch the treasures i got?

will there ever be mnore mods for pistols and Rifles (etc AK-47 with Rate of Fire)?

Can we have more custom parts for the skins? (I mean Torsos and Pants and shoes this time)!

are you gonna fix The dead body glitch?

every patch you give will fix some glitches that you didnt said on the Patch notes?

Can you PLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZ, Remove the Region lock for the Pax weapons so that the mystery skinned weapons work on a EU DISK?

Are you ever gonns Enable to join a Party while matchmaking?

Will there ever be More game modes?

Why no co-op fixes or bugs fixed?

[URL=http://www.speedtest.net][IMG]http://www.speedtest.net/result/2720663337.png[/IMG][/URL]
Message 108 of 246 (432 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Nov 6, 2012

Will the block mesh maps be added to custom games? A while back I read on the forums that you guys were going to add them, is this true?

Message 109 of 246 (372 Views)
Highlighted
Survivor
2224 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 7, 2012

I have a couple of questions, choose whichever one you want (if you select any: )

Will you guys ever make duplicates treasure unobtainable, so you can only get new treasures?

Will you allow it so players can pick up treasures from chests in Co-op Arena?

Is there any chance of a Treasure Hunter booster being added to Co-op?

Will you ever have a treasure buying system (where you can BUY your treasures with IN GAME cash, not as DLC) in the Uncharted 3 multiplayer?

Can you fix treasures so that they have a longer time (before they disappear) and so that it automatically appears on an obtainable piece of land (so no underwater, or off the map) when it is unobtainable?

Why don't you guys ever stay in communication with the forums all the time (you seem to only when a new patch is released and than you go silent for a long time) or get more of the ND team come on the forums?

Why didn't you guys think of changing the match making system to ping based instead of rank based? (Wouldn't it have been logical to do so?)

Can you not remove powerplays, revenge, and the ROF mod because of technical issues or because you are too lazy (i.e it would be too much work on your part as developers) to do so?

Message 110 of 246 (345 Views)