First Son
7 posts

Re: Q&A with the NaughtyDog Development Team: November edition

Nov 2, 2012

Will the Classic Mode settings be extended to Elimination mode? Uncharted 2's elimination mode was far more fair and balanced than Uncharted 3's. I think more people would play Elimination mode if it was as fair as Classic Mode.

Message 61 of 246 (532 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
894 posts

Nov 2, 2012
Dear Santa Dog, this Christmas I want a classic skins pack 4, heroes skin pack, co op fixes and labs, and everything you refused us before.

"Dann singe ich ein lied fur dich"
Message 62 of 246 (518 Views)
Highlighted
Survivor
2178 posts

Nov 2, 2012
Can you raise the rare treasure drop rate in co op? And for the treasure system in general, can you stop dropping duplicates from a set once the set is completed (unless all treasures are gained in that mode)!

Message 63 of 246 (508 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4354 posts

Nov 3, 2012
How many undiscovered secrets are still in U3???
Message 64 of 246 (500 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3588 posts

Nov 3, 2012

Naughty Dog, can you please find a way to reduce the blindfire, it's massively overused and definately not the tool for newcomers like you meant it to be, for a full explanation, please read this thread -> http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/BLINDFIRE-Why-it-must-be-nerfed...

It has 35 kudos now so I'm not the only one who supports this, and I give you in that thread a full explanation why it should be nerfed, could you please answer to this problem at least, I know it's not always smart to make such changes this late since release, we all saw what it did to your previous game, uncharted 2 (reducing the health), but I'm sure this will be a change for the better, because this change actually has support and again read the thread for why I think so it is a change for the better...

a little side question if I may: can you release some new footage of The Last of Us please, looking forward to the game Smiley Wink

Message 65 of 246 (491 Views)
Sackboy
560 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 3, 2012

Give us Wetsuit Elena! Please! We really want her here with us! 

We requested this shawty in the Wetsuit for months, and you just give us stuff we didn't want.

Message 66 of 246 (491 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1668 posts

Nov 3, 2012
Can you fix the games in which you get no cash for medals or kills?
Naughtydog, you must bring back Charlie Cutter in Uncharted 4.
Message 67 of 246 (471 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1603 posts

Nov 3, 2012

Could you or can you add new sounds to the game? Not even new ones but ones that are already on the disk?

Message 68 of 246 (456 Views)
I Only Post Everything
437 posts

Nov 3, 2012

King_Cobra97 wrote:

Could you or can you add new sounds to the game? Not even new ones but ones that are already on the disk?

Not trying to be rude or else, but I've noticed this in the past too. A lot of forumers seem not to be aware that there's not the US version only for this game, so even if there are more voice recordings from Nolan North and Emily Rose in the disc already, remember that they should call the other voice actors for every other country for which this game has been translated. And it's not easy at all. They do not have the time and resources for putting old skins back in the game or implementing a regional matchmaking toggle, and you think they could lose their time for translating some of Elena's "Oh yeah!" in spanish, french, german, italian,  japanese and more?

Message 69 of 246 (399 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4912 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 3, 2012

Can we atleast know if you'll ever look into the technical issues found in the Technical fixes thread ? I just would like to put this out of the way, you're either working on it, or not.

Message 70 of 246 (372 Views)