Splicer
51 posts

Re: Q&A with the NaughtyDog Development Team: July edition

Jul 9, 2012

Hell, If I thought nothing else in this game was OP'd, I would still think quick boom was. THAT **bleep** NEEDS TO BE TAKEN OUT OF THE GAME PERIOD. It's so annoying to be shooting at someone, then all of a sudden they swing their left arm and a magical grenade comes out and instantly kills you. Cheapest **bleep** thing ever. They might as well make a kickback called "free kill", where you activate your kickback, and somebody dies. Cause that's pretty much what quick boom is.

Message 251 of 656 (902 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
598 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 9, 2012

Ninjadude973 wrote:

Hell, If I thought nothing else in this game was OP'd, I would still think quick boom was. THAT **bleep** NEEDS TO BE TAKEN OUT OF THE GAME PERIOD. It's so annoying to be shooting at someone, then all of a sudden they swing their left arm and a magical grenade comes out and instantly kills you. Cheapest **bleep** thing ever. They might as well make a kickback called "free kill", where you activate your kickback, and somebody dies. Cause that's pretty much what quick boom is.

You can also use the "free kills" logic with the RPG, Megahammer, and under the right conditions T-Bolt, Shottie, Clusterbomb, Megabomb, and Creepy Crawler. 

Realistically, Quick Boom is extremely cheap, but if they were going to remove it, they'd have to do the same with every other offensive, weapon-spawning kickback.

Also, "cheap" and "overpowered" aren't synonymous.

I am the one who knocks.
Message 252 of 656 (845 Views)
Survivor
2348 posts

Jul 9, 2012

if you are adding a new max level, please just increase the level cap for the third legacy to level 100 or what have you, don't increase the legacy, because in doing that you are just rewarding the players who havent made it to the top level yet, since people who have been dedicated to this game, have spend alot of time and in-game cash to buy everything and max every booster, those are the people who you should be rewarding, cuz someone who has 3 million xp on the 3rd legacy and someone who has 50 million xp on the third legacy will both be the same rank if there is a new legacy (they will start off at 0 again) how is that really fair, if you do use more legacies don't reset players xp and their boosters and don't take away the items that they have bought, this way the dedicated players are rewarded for playing past the 2.5 million xp mark on the 3rd legacy

Message 253 of 656 (814 Views)
Survivor
2348 posts

Jul 9, 2012

just play as skelzor and turn him green, boom  = glowzor!

Message 254 of 656 (799 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2348 posts

Jul 9, 2012
if you're making regions to help lag you only need 2 regions
1)Mexico
2)everywhere else
Message 255 of 656 (780 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2125 posts

Jul 9, 2012

canadian94eh wrote:

Green Skelzor and Glowzor are different. Glowzor has a green heart, while Skelzor has/should have a red heart.

Message 256 of 656 (796 Views)
Lombax Warrior
185 posts

Jul 9, 2012
Can you guys also fix the dlc glitch? I aswell as many others want to play on the maps we paid for. Thank you.
~"Hi Naughty Dog, shall we all get together and do a fund raising event for you seeing as you are short on cash?"- AliMakaveli
~Psn wais_45
~BPA+
Message 257 of 656 (772 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
355 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 9, 2012

canadian94eh wrote:

Glowzor:

Glowzor

Green Painted Skeleton:

Green Painted Skeleton

That's like saying a Glowing painted wall is the same as a Non-Glowing painted wall. Or better example: Orange is the same as Eggplanet. Also, WHEN Glowzor makes a triumph return in U3, the colors such as red and blue for example will also look different like the glowing green one in terms of shading. I also hope ND adds the glowing nature in darker areas in a similar way from the Djinns flame, too. It gives better players a challenge or people playing the multi for fun (me).

Naughty Paw
20406 posts

Jul 9, 2012

Zonnex wrote:

canadian94eh wrote:

Glowzor:

Glowzor

Green Painted Skeleton:

Green Painted Skeleton

That's like saying a Glowing painted wall is the same as a Non-Glowing painted wall. Or better example: Orange is the same as Eggplanet.

Marco Polo is not Skelzor, therefore he is not eligible to be Glowzor.

Message 259 of 656 (691 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
355 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 9, 2012

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:
Marco Polo is not Skelzor, therefore he is not eligible to be Glowzor.

Because Skelzor's color looks waaaaaaaaaay different from other Skeletons.