Lombax Warrior
155 posts

Re: ***Q&A with the NaughtyDog Development Team: August edition***

Aug 4, 2012
Naughty Dog, would it be possible for you guys to replace the Double Damage Power Play with a Pistols Only Power Play?
Message 191 of 369 (348 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
583 posts

Aug 4, 2012
  • Any BIG plans for Coop?
BF3 Stats
My Youtube Channel--> http://www.youtube.com/user/WaffleMonster07?feature=mhee
Message 192 of 369 (332 Views)
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Aug 4, 2012

(Eric-ND) this is a very unique question, Hopefully you will answer. 

~Could you guys put like a last man standing song in Elimination? to keep players pumped up?

~Will you guys do anything about Elimination to make it better? For example, the cinema problem?

Message 193 of 369 (326 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
180 posts

Aug 4, 2012
Does the Naughty Dog team plan on fixing any of the split screen issues in Uncharted 3? Such as the custom characters being reset or a characters accessories disappearing when a match starts. 
"There emptiness makes me whole, there weakness makes me strong, there destruction is my creation". - Calypso
Message 194 of 369 (322 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
250 posts

Aug 4, 2012

MaximillionPegs wrote:
Does the Naughty Dog team plan on fixing any of the split screen issues in Uncharted 3? Such as the custom characters being reset or a characters accessories disappearing when a match starts. 

God kudo.

Message 195 of 369 (314 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1034 posts

Aug 4, 2012

My question: For Uncharted TV, is it possible to display in the mini viewer the last match I just played?  I would like to be able to review my oppenents (especially from their camera point of view) or view my mistakes on my most recent match without having to go into cinema mode.  It would be the perfect thing to do whilst waiting for the next match to start.

-Zombob

Message 196 of 369 (326 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6804 posts

Aug 4, 2012

ZOMBOB_ wrote:

My question: For Uncharted TV, is it possible to display in the mini viewer the last match I just played?  I would like to be able to review my oppenents (especially from their camera point of view) or view my mistakes on my most recent match without having to go into cinema mode.  It would be the perfect thing to do whilst waiting for the next match to start.

-Zombob

Honestly I think this is a fantastic idea but I think there would be trouble implementing it, considering a cinema has to load up all the parts of a match and render it where as a video file is a prerendered image that is the exact same every time.

Message 197 of 369 (315 Views)
Highlighted
Gaming Beast
2108 posts

Aug 4, 2012
Can you add the cinematic's to the Chateau, Airstrip and Yemen since their already completed? I thought they were great in the summer beta and would love to see them again. I've heard ND say that people complained that it took to long to start a match but I'm thinking that the task of making all those multiplayer cinematic's was more than ND could handle. In the end we all had big expectations of U3 multiplayer because of you guys and were we were all let down. At least give us the cinematic's you worked so hard on.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 198 of 369 (278 Views)
Sackboy
455 posts

Aug 4, 2012
Can we get an Elimination cinema?
I know you're looking at my posts GS2
Message 199 of 369 (274 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Aug 4, 2012
ND, are we going to be able to use the armored villain skin from London Underground co-op adventure?
Message 200 of 369 (250 Views)
0 Likes