Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
I Only Post Everything
437 posts

Re: Q&A with the NaughtyDog Development Team: July edition

Jul 24, 2012

RedLegend14 wrote:

Then whats with Flynn having colors such as pink and yellow? His color palette is an exact example of how we want everyone's palette to be, filled with two rows of different colors.

For the love of God, just give Flynn's color palette to every character.

I'm serious.

Message 481 of 656 (849 Views)
Lombax Warrior
128 posts

Jul 24, 2012

EyeCue86 wrote:
I was really excited for this patch, because we would be getting better customization, but from the sound of it seems to be just as half-assed as the customization we have now. :smileysad:
R.I.P. Customization......Also, R.I.P my copy of Uncharted3. I'm selling it tomorrow morning. tired of this mockery....
Message 482 of 656 (843 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Dog Developer
591 posts

Jul 24, 2012

Shadow-Man_4 wrote:

Eric, when is Part 2 of the 1.13 notes coming? If July 30th will be about the Make.Believe character, when will we get Part 2? Or will it be with the Make.Believe in one blog post?

Part 2 is coming after the Make.Believe post. It'll likely be August 7th or before then. There's another part but not sure if it'll be part 3 or a whole other post. 

Message 483 of 656 (840 Views)
Lombax Warrior
183 posts

Re: ***UPDATED w/ Answers!***Q&A with the NaughtyDog Development Team: July edition

Jul 24, 2012
will golden abyss drake be in uncharted3 multiplayer?
Message 484 of 656 (835 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
226 posts

Jul 24, 2012

Luxis wrote:

RedLegend14 wrote:

Then whats with Flynn having colors such as pink and yellow? His color palette is an exact example of how we want everyone's palette to be, filled with two rows of different colors.

For the love of God, just give Flynn's color palette to every character.

I'm serious.

I'd be satisfied with this. Knowing that they won't even add new colors to pre-existing items is SO DISAPPOINTING. There's just no words. I was really excited to find out more about the new customization, but this really brought me down.

The Q&A were terrbile this month as well. Not very informative and lackluster. Onto next month.

Message 485 of 656 (830 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Dog Developer
591 posts

Re: ***UPDATED w/ Answers!***Q&A with the NaughtyDog Development Team: July edition

Jul 24, 2012

dako12 wrote:
will golden abyss drake be in uncharted3 multiplayer?

yes.

Message 486 of 656 (822 Views)
Splicer
72 posts

Jul 24, 2012

No ****  the new items will have new colours, probably just new browns and greens. This isnt the customization we wanted -_-

Message 487 of 656 (808 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1437 posts

Jul 24, 2012

Eric-ND wrote:
Eddy's flashy and that's just funny for Talbot amirite?!!

Wow, you don't get it, do you? It's all a big joke?

We aren't asking much, just a color palette. You're Naughty Dog, masters of the PS3. Don't tell us you can't do it because it's COLORS, not polygons or animation or anything like that.

We want more colors, for everyone. You give in to demands for nerfing weapons, why can't you give in to demands for colors?

Nobody cares about differentiating Heroes and Villains. We've played this game long enough, we know who's who, and the whole Red/Green name thing is kind of a big hint.

ugh

Message 488 of 656 (772 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
377 posts

Jul 24, 2012

Very disappointing to hear no other colors will be available for the existing items and skins. Out of all the hype for 1.13, I expected a truly revamped customization system to be the best thing to come out of it. I would be able to give Nepal Chloe her Borneo outfit or give Reporter Elena her white shirt.

Will items at least be stackable? Placing the Aviators and Ball Cap on a Light Blue shirt Drake would have been awesome.

0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
437 posts

Jul 24, 2012

GS2_PK wrote:

Will items at least be stackable? Placing the Aviators and Ball Cap on a Light Blue shirt Drake would have been awesome.

I'd like to be optimistic like you.

Message 490 of 656 (682 Views)