Treasure Hunter
7371 posts

Re: Q&A with the NaughtyDog Development Team: July edition

Jul 23, 2012

Luxis wrote:

samuelcd1997 wrote:

7. What is Guerro doing in Uncharted 3 Multiplayer? Will he ever be unlocked as DLC? (fadi002)

To put it shortly: yes. We have more DLC coming. He’s one of the unlocks.

The only good answer here, at least now we can look forward to other Golden Abyss skins like Jason Dante and Marisa Chase. And of course 'Golden Abyss Drake' as a whole new skin Smiley Indifferent.

Golden Abyss skins, a game not developed by Naughty Dog, fits in Uncharted 3 more appropriately than UDF and Eye of Indra skins.

Smiley Wink

Well I would say Golden Abyss skins have priority over Eye of Indra, being an actual game and all. And as for UDF, I guess ND added the main skins and thought that was good enough. Who the hells knows how their minds work though. 

Message 351 of 656 (634 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
558 posts

Jul 23, 2012
I wouldnt mind Golden Abyss Character skins

Message 352 of 656 (630 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
437 posts

Jul 23, 2012

canadian94eh wrote:

Fakehound wrote:

canadian94eh wrote:

why would you want rika raja? the capture trooper looks so much cooler

Because I don't like power rangers in a game about treasure hunting?

the treasure hunting is in the campaign and in co-op adventure, not competitive where you can play as the villians, the point of the competitive is to kill  the other team and to win objective based modes: that's what killzone had too, so there is nothing wrong with it, uncharted 2 had a chimera from resistance and nobody complained about that, why? because it was amazing!!!
i'm sorry that ND doesn't want to create boring characters like Rika Raja so people like you can jerk off to that flat asian package

would you rather see people running around as this ugly piece of **bleep**:  

or this badas s mother effer 

if you still think rika, move to somewhere in asia and you'll have your fill of rika rajas

You do realize that this post of yours reaches an impressive level of immaturity, don't you?

Message 353 of 656 (627 Views)
Splicer
47 posts

Re: ***UPDATED w/ Answers!***Q&A with the NaughtyDog Development Team: July edition

Jul 23, 2012

These questions/answers were useless this month...no new information. I like that we're moving to a "kudo system" for future questions. 

no question addressed EULA. that sucks. 

Message 354 of 656 (621 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3624 posts

Jul 23, 2012

Eric, will the Flashback maps EVER show up more in matchmaking? It's like finding the holy grail when they do. Smiley Indifferent

Also, DLC toggle should be DLC only and none of the default maps. 

#SaintsofNewMarias#RepairCrew
Message 355 of 656 (616 Views)
I Only Post Everything
835 posts

Jul 23, 2012

Im annoyed about the question 10 answer if they still havnt changed this then all our hopes for 1.13 will be a let down

Message 356 of 656 (609 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1876 posts

Jul 23, 2012

Wow, soo excited for the Classic mode. And finally I can have the PAX GMAL, I only ever party up with squid so that when he dies, I can run up to his dead body, pump and steal that lovely gun.Smiley Wink Fakehound has it too, but he's too hipster to use to the Gmal.Smiley LOL Okay, the last pages of this threads, have left a few questions, pretty vague, so can you give me a simple answer:

Will you be adding new colours to the chracter models?

Thank you, ND. All of this has freshen me up enough to play U3 again.

Message 357 of 656 (602 Views)
Fender Bender
4536 posts

Jul 23, 2012

Hi ND Dev team, just wanted to say you guys are an amazing team and we really appreciate the support you give to this game. Anyway here's my question. 

Will we be seeing Red-Shirt Drake in MP as a skin if you don't already have him from the subway promotion?? I'd gladly pay $$ just so I can have him. Also anything on Gold Guns Smiley Tongue

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 358 of 656 (590 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1792 posts

Jul 23, 2012

I'm excited for the addition of Golden Abyss characters, Backpack Drake especially.

I honestly could care less about Wetsuit Elena and Rika, but I know a lot of people do, so it's not my place to say if they are worthy characters to be in the game or not.

Message 359 of 656 (682 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Survivor
2348 posts

Jul 23, 2012

Luxis wrote:

You do realize that this post of yours reaches an impressive level of immaturity, don't you?

ya it might but it just doesn't make any sense why would people want rika raja, other than the reason that they think it fits more appropriately into an uncharted game? this is one of the factors that uncharted 2 is better than uncharted 3, uncharted 2 had alot of other playstation characters for everyone to play as along with their own uncharted characters, uncharted 3 only has the capture trooper... the uncharted characters are too boring, they don't compare to other game characters...other than the skeletons, which are pretty cool

Message 360 of 656 (667 Views)