Fender Bender
2290 posts

Re: ***UPDATED WITH ANSWERS*** Q&A with the Naughty Dog Developers - September edition.

Sep 24, 2012

AliMakaveli wrote:
Co-op?

That is all

Yes, do you even acknowledge that you have another side to your game? Co-Op lovers are constantly left in the dark with your extreme love for multiplayer. Please, read these threads and I STRONGLY suggest you adding these things:

Where's the love for Co-Op?!

Crushing+

A Simple Question to you guys up there

SUPER Survival

Patch 1.15 - All about Co-Op

A Co-Op Dream Map

Let's Make Shade Survival Awesome!

Co-Op Lab

Gold Star - Co-Op

That's all I got for now - please, for the love of God, give your Co-Op some attention! Stop trying to please every 12 year old out there with patch after patch for stupid nerfs they beg for! We're all begging you now for CO-OP!!! Smiley Sad

Message 281 of 299 (390 Views)
Splicer
49 posts

Re: ***UPDATED WITH ANSWERS*** Q&A with the Naughty Dog Developers - September edition.

Sep 26, 2012

It doesn't even have to be something important, but let it be something, because we need to know that you're there for us and actually know about this gamemode, because like JD said, I'm starting to think that you don't even know about this gamemode. What I want you to do is to remove the nerfed attachments and weapons you had going on for the competetive side. That would mean something for me, since the enemys can't complain about overpowered weapons there. I'd also love you to give us more attachments for our weapons and maybe for weapons like the FAL, since we can pick that up. 

Message 282 of 299 (314 Views)
Fender Bender
2290 posts

Sep 26, 2012

Spaceass- wrote:

It doesn't even have to be something important, but let it be something, because we need to know that you're there for us and actually know about this gamemode, because like JD said, I'm starting to think that you don't even know about this gamemode. What I want you to do is to remove the nerfed attachments and weapons you had going on for the competetive side. That would mean something for me, since the enemys can't complain about overpowered weapons there. I'd also love you to give us more attachments for our weapons and maybe for weapons like the FAL, since we can pick that up. 

I totally agree. I wish there were mods for the FAL-SS and the TAU-Sniper in Co-Op.

Now, I know NaughtyDog will respond with: "That would be overpowered in some situations, Sorry!"

No.

I can see where you are coming from with that thought, but no one plays Co-Op Hunter Arena, so it wouldn't be "overpowered" in that sense.

It will, majorly, be used in Co-Op Arena - a mode with no human enemies and no complaints would be aroused.

The TAU could use some mods, especially for use in Adventure because there are a lot of them, and it would be handy to have Blindfire Acc. and Reload Speed on them. They don't even make an appearance in Co-Op Hunter Arena or Co-Op Arena, so it wouldn't even matter.

Message 283 of 299 (277 Views)
Survivor
2179 posts

Sep 26, 2012

JD-- wrote:

Spaceass- wrote:

I totally agree. I wish there were mods for the FAL-SS and the TAU-Sniper in Co-Op.

Now, I know NaughtyDog will respond with: "That would be overpowered in some situations, Sorry!"

No.

I can see where you are coming from with that thought, but no one plays Co-Op Hunter Arena, so it wouldn't be "overpowered" in that sense.

It will, majorly, be used in Co-Op Arena - a mode with no human enemies and no complaints would be aroused.

The TAU could use some mods, especially for use in Adventure because there are a lot of them, and it would be handy to have Blindfire Acc. and Reload Speed on them. They don't even make an appearance in Co-Op Hunter Arena or Co-Op Arena, so it wouldn't even matter.

YES. Co-op is just as important as competitive. I love using the FAL in co-op, but sadly they can only be found on DLC maps Smiley Sad I wish Co-op just got more wuv in general....

Message 284 of 299 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Sep 26, 2012
^ what If each AI player was given an account on the forums to automatically complain whenever they die?

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 285 of 299 (273 Views)
Fender Bender
2290 posts

Sep 26, 2012

RaiXku wrote:

YES. Co-op is just as important as competitive. I love using the FAL in co-op, but sadly they can only be found on DLC maps Smiley Sad I wish Co-op just got more wuv in general....

It really is, but is not treated as such - and probably never will be.

Message 286 of 299 (285 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3721 posts

Sep 26, 2012

Naughty dogs Response:

Message 287 of 299 (269 Views)
Survivor
2179 posts

Sep 26, 2012

AliMakaveli wrote:

Naughty dogs Response:

THAT MEME..... *has mini orjasm*

Message 288 of 299 (266 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Sep 27, 2012
Hunter was great in the beta, I don't understand why they changed it.

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 289 of 299 (237 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3805 posts

Sep 27, 2012

shadowlibraboy wrote:
Hunter was great in the beta, I don't understand why they changed it.

How was it changed? I don't think I ever played it during the beta.

Message 290 of 299 (208 Views)
0 Likes