Fender Bender
2633 posts

Re: Q&A with the Naughty Dog Developers - September edition.

Sep 2, 2012

The removal of wins/losses from the Lab was a great decision, but why do your kills/deaths still count towards your stats in the deathmatch labs?

yeehaw i'm a cowboy now
Message 81 of 299 (497 Views)
Lombax Warrior
220 posts

Sep 2, 2012

1. Will we ever get to change colors/customize our own guns? (Instead of a black M9, why not a Purple one?)

2.  When are we gonna get co-op changes? If so, what are they?

3. Will being able to buy guns ever go away?

4. Will headpieces with positive abilities ever go away? (It's an unfair advantage the  way I see it)

5. Any new boosters/kickbacks?

The warrior who protected his pride has one last story to tell
Message 82 of 299 (470 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
258 posts

Sep 2, 2012

Are you going to release anymore skins? Old or new, doesn't matter.

Photobucket
Message 83 of 299 (464 Views)
Survivor
2203 posts

Sep 2, 2012

Do you have to get gold in 6 tournaments in a row or just in general?

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 84 of 299 (451 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Sep 2, 2012
^ just in general.

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 85 of 299 (440 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1564 posts

Sep 2, 2012
  • Would you say that you have performed some operations the wrong way round? As we have had so many gun nerfs, wouldn't it have been better if you just buffed the underpowered weapons slightly?
  • I believe that you are going the wrong way about nerfing the ROF mod. The ROF mod still gives an advantage over players, what needs to happen is a disadvantage of another sector of the gun, eg: the accuracy. Would you consider testing these methods out instead of reducing the ROF?
  • Blindfiring has been the forefront since the patch and it has become annoying. Would you consider making the blindfire tactics of the M9 as low as the Ak's, and letting the KAL take the spot as the blindfire weapon?
  • The pistols in the game are also a little messed up. Fakehound created a thread on this idea and it was well laid out. The para-9 blindfire is a little too high, and this would be best as a medium ranged weapon. The Tau should be used as a long range weapon, would you consider adding a 'Zoom' to the scope in a similar style to the dragon?
  • If the lag can be fixed in any way like Southpaw has already stated, i will also ask that same question.
  • Are you resolving the party splitting issues that are occuring?
  • The 'multi marked man glitch' has not been fully resolved, it still takes a long time for a new marked man to be picked, are you looking into this and other Team Objective fixes?
Message 86 of 299 (432 Views)
First Son
8 posts

Sep 2, 2012

Why do you keep nerfing the guns that you need to aim to get Kills??

Doing this has turned your game into a Rate of Fire M9 Blindfire fest.  Almost feels like the Beta version all over again.

Please stop catering to these noobs and fix this garbage

Message 87 of 299 (407 Views)
Lombax Warrior
122 posts

Sep 2, 2012

Do you plan on nerfing blindfire accuracy? People shouldn't be able to run around in a circle and kill someone who is behind them by blindfiring.

Message 88 of 299 (378 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
606 posts

Sep 2, 2012
  • Why did you guys change the suicide system where if someone shoots you and you fall of a high ground to your death they get the kill, is there anyway you guys can change that back.
  • Can you guys look at the tournament system and make sure it's fixed I can't tell you how many times where I enter a game and worry if ill get booted out of nowhere for no reason.
  • There is still minor problems in the game that needs to be looked at, are you guys aware of these issues and if so will you guys fix them.
  • Will you guys add a beta lab where everything was the same as it was in the beta, if not can you guys look into it hitboxes would be nice for a couple of weeks.
  • And have you guys been looking into the lab section of the forums because the current labs are basic team death match with power weapons, I think the community would like a new game mode not based on plunder, team deathmatch, etc the requires teamwork. New experiences will add a new feel into the game.
  • For the tournament system do you guys plan on adding new rewards by replacing the old ones the system itself looks overlooked and i am pretty sure people would like new clothes even if it was just for a week.
"If you suck at the game, you're supposed to lose" nuff said
I'm from britan. Kangaroo's n' Cowboy hats, mate
Message 89 of 299 (359 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1225 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 2, 2012

Only thing I care about:

• When are we getting dedicated servers?

• When are we gonna play using some sort of localization? 

These two issues, above all others for me, almost ruin UC3

The Last of Us: 96% Metacritic!!!
Message 90 of 299 (356 Views)
0 Likes